|Ⅰ||This article along with all titles and tags are the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, you must add an explicit footnote along with the URL to this article!|
|Ⅱ||Any manual or automated whole-website collecting/crawling behaviors are strictly prohibited.|
|Ⅲ||Any resources shared on AppNee are limited to personal study and research only, any form of commercial behaviors are strictly prohibited. Otherwise, you may receive a variety of copyright complaints and have to deal with them by yourself.|
|Ⅳ||Before using (especially downloading) any resources shared by AppNee, please first go to read our F.A.Q. page more or less. Otherwise, please bear all the consequences by yourself.|
|This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.|
Snooker is one of the most popular billiard games in the world, not like other billiard games, it demands not only billiard skills but also strategy.
As 3D Live Pool, Etiumsoft’s 3D Live Snooker is one of my favorite Snooker billiard games, although its 3D graphics, ball hitting and rolling design in v2.0 full version are not as realistic as in 3D Live Pool or the official latest v2.70.
// Key Features //
- Unlimited play
- 2 Game Types: Short Snooker (10 reds) & Full Snooker (15 reds)
- Suppotts Network Play
- New scenes, cues and ball sets
- Customize settings
If you feel this v2.0 full version is not cool enough, you can also choose the latest official free trial version (it is really better, almost the most realistic one). If necessary, according to the following method to obtain numerous trial times (the default is 15 times):
- Win + R -> regedit
- find “HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\VirtualStore\MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\PLATFORMSY” (for Windows 8.1 64-bit)
- change the value of “regist” to “1”
- Done, now you will get another 24 playable times
*** For other Windows Editions, just search and locate the same “PLATFORMSY” item and then change the value “regist” to “1”.
// Game Controls //
- Adjust – Aim Move mouse left or right
- Raise View – Move mouse forward or backward
- Zoom in/out – Press right button and move mouse forward and backward
- Shoot Press – ‘Ctrl’ key and move mouse backward and forward to strike the cue ball with the cue stick.
- Adjust Ball Points – Press left button and move mouse
- Adjust Cue Angle – Press ‘Shift’ key and move mouse forward and backward
- TAB – Show / Hide Cursor
- F1 – Quick Help
- ESC – Back to game menu
- Enter – Send message when play online
// Edition Statement //
AppNee provides the 3D Live Snooker portable full registered versions for Windows 32-bit & 64-bit.
// Tips //
- If you want to know how to play 3D Live Snooker online with your friends, please see here for detailed steps, I just not repeat that here.
// Related Links //
// Download URLs //
|v2.0 Final||1.87 MB|
|v2.0 + v2.70 Modified||2.78 MB|
|If some download link is missing, and you do need it, just please send an email (along with post link and missing link) to remind us to reupload the missing file for you. And, give us some time to respond.|
|If there is a password for an archive, it should be "appnee.com".|
|Most of the reserved downloads (including the 32-bit version) can be requested to reupload via email.|