|Ⅰ||This article along with all titles and tags are the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, you must add an explicit footnote along with the URL to this article!|
|Ⅱ||Any manual or automated whole-website collecting/crawling behaviors are strictly prohibited.|
|Ⅲ||Any resources shared on AppNee are limited to personal study and research only, any form of commercial behaviors are strictly prohibited. Otherwise, you may receive a variety of copyright complaints and have to deal with them by yourself.|
|Ⅳ||Before using (especially downloading) any resources shared by AppNee, please first go to read our F.A.Q. page more or less. Otherwise, please bear all the consequences by yourself.|
|This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.|
First of all, Active Desktop Calendar has become an oldware now. Nevertheless, it is still a very excellent and practical desktop calendar program!
As a highly customizable, easy-to-use and powerful calendar software with built-in apps such as memo, task, alarm, Active Desktop Calendar can be displayed on desktop and seamlessly integrated with background; and especially it provides sufficient interactivity (if the interactive desktop option is enabled, users can modify dates, memos and tasks by direct clicking on desktop).
Moreover, Active Desktop Calendar supports the display mode in icon/text, and allows to integrate with Outlook, Google Calendar, supports import/export data in CSV and iCal file formats, as well provides a real-time world clocks screen saver, etc.
// Key Features //
- Blends data with desktop wallpaper
- Calendar, notes, tasks, alarms, contacts
- Many recurrence patterns for notes/alarms
- Interactive desktop interface
- Fully customizable (icons, fonts, colors)
- Data export/import/print (CSV, iCal)
- Included preset calendars with holidays
- Dual/multi monitor systems supported
- Group calendar data in layers
- Share data layers on a local area network
- Direct connection with Outlook
- Google calendar support
- Automatic data backup
- Many icons available for marking notes
- Native 64-bit version available
// Registration Codes //
// Edition Statement //
AppNee provides the Active Desktop Calendar universal working registration codes for Windows 32-bit and 64-bit.
// Installation Notes //
- Download and install Active Desktop Calendar from official site
- Use any registration codes above to register
- Done, enjoy!
// Download URLs //
|If some download link is missing, and you do need it, just please send an email (along with post link and missing link) to remind us to reupload the missing file for you. And, give us some time to respond.|
|If there is a password for an archive, it should be "appnee.com".|
|Most of the reserved downloads (including the 32-bit version) can be requested to reupload via email.|