|Ⅰ||This article along with all titles and tags are the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, you must add an explicit footnote along with the URL to this article!|
|Ⅱ||Any manual or automated whole-website collecting/crawling behaviors are strictly prohibited.|
|Ⅲ||Any resources shared on AppNee are limited to personal study and research only, any form of commercial behaviors are strictly prohibited. Otherwise, you may receive a variety of copyright complaints and have to deal with them by yourself.|
|Ⅳ||Before using (especially downloading) any resources shared by AppNee, please first go to read our F.A.Q. page more or less. Otherwise, please bear all the consequences by yourself.|
|This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.|
For archived files (mainly RAR or ZIP format), that is very embarrassed and depressed in two cases. First, the archive file downloaded from the Internet prompts you need password to extract it out; Second, some important archive was protected using your own password, but you just forgot it. If so, turn to the Advanced Archive Password Recovery for help.
Advanced Archive Password Recovery (short for ARCHPR) is a flexible, fast, highly optimized password recovery tool suitable for 4 kinds of most commonly used compressed file formats (ZIP, RAR, ARJ, ACE). It can restore or unlock password-protected archive created by any compression software (such as WinZip, WinRAR, WinACE, 7-Zip, and so on) – as long as they support the above 4 kinds of archive formats.
In fact, there are so many similar software that they can make you feel dazzling, but only by contrast, you will find Advanced Archive Password Recovery has the faster speed (recover archives in minutes), more universal compatibility, guaranteed recovery, and strong AES encryption support. Of course, it can not live without the most frequently used Dictionary Attack and Brute-Force Attack support.
// Key Features //
- Guaranteed recovery of archives in under 1 hour for ZIP archives created with WinZip 8.0 and earlier and containing at least 5 files
- Supports archives over 4 GB and self-extracting archives
- Supports strong AES encryption found in WinRAR and the new versions of WinZip
- Exploits all known vulnerabilities and implementation flaws in the various compression algorithms for faster recovery
- Speedy known-plaintext attack recovers certain ZIP and ARJ archives in minutes (user must supply at least one unprotected file from that archive)
- Interrupt and resume operation at any time
- Supports background operation by utilizing idle CPU cycles only
- Dictionary and brute-force attacks with user-defined masks and advanced templates
- Highly optimized low-level code for optimum performance
// Supported Archive Types //
Including all versions of the archive types below:
- ACE/WinACE (1.x)
// Setup License Codes //
*** These additional license codes are used for setup, not registration.
// Supported OS //
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows Vista (32 bit & 64 bit)
- Windows 7 (32 bit & 64 bit)
- Windows Server 2008
*** That means it maybe not work correctly on Windows 8 or higher.
// Edition Statement //
Below you can get the Advanced Archive Password Recovery Professional/Enterprise Edition portable full registered versions for Windows, neither installation nor license code is required, with all features enabled, no limitation.
// Installation Notes //
- Download and install program
- Copy the unlocked file (version.dll) to installation folder
// Related Links //
// Download URLs //
|Enterprise Edition||v4.54||Portable||7.50 MB|
|Professional Edition||v4.50||Setup||2.19 MB|
|If some download link is missing, and you do need it, just please send an email (along with post link and missing link) to remind us to reupload the missing file for you. And, give us some time to respond.|
|If there is a password for an archive, it should be "appnee.com".|
|Most of the reserved downloads (including the 32-bit version) can be requested to reupload via email.|