|Ⅰ||This article along with all titles and tags are the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, you must add an explicit footnote along with the URL to this article!|
|Ⅱ||Any manual or automated whole-website collecting/crawling behaviors are strictly prohibited.|
|Ⅲ||Any resources shared on AppNee are limited to personal study and research only, any form of commercial behaviors are strictly prohibited. Otherwise, you may receive a variety of copyright complaints and have to deal with them by yourself.|
|Ⅳ||Before using (especially downloading) any resources shared by AppNee, please first go to read our F.A.Q. page more or less. Otherwise, please bear all the consequences by yourself.|
|This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.|
Advanced Renamer (ARen for short) is an advanced and free file/folder batch renamer developed by Kim Jensen from China. It comes with simple and friendly UI, which enables users to master the use of this tool in a relatively short period of time without any professional knowledge required. AppNee doesn’t have time to compare it with other bulk rename utilities, yet suggests you do it yourself.
Advanced Renamer has very sophisticated renaming abilities, and allows user to add his own solutions into its built-in renaming patterns list. These inbuilt renaming rules include: new name, new case, move, remove, remove pattern, renumber, replace, add, list, list replace, swap, trim, attributes, timestamp and script. You can choose to use at will according to needs. In particular, it’s also able to extract information directly from the file attributes or tags and use them in the new name, and lets you instantly preview the new file name before making a decision.
When it comes to the applications of Advanced Renamer, I only put two simple examples as follows: Digital camera always automatically generates regular yet meaningless file name with alphanumeric string (letters + numbers). At this point, Advanced Renamer can easily rename all these photos in batch; Use Advanced Renamer to tidy up, classify music or image files (automatically move or copy songs sung by the same singer to a specified folder, or classify photographs into different folders categorized by date).
// Key Features //
- Unicode support
- Preview new names in real time
- Tag based renaming
- Rename with MP3/ID3 information
- Use Regular expressions and Wildcards
- Image renaming with EXIF support
- Display thumbnails of images
- Rename with video tags
- Use GPS information from image files
- Use imported TV Show data when renaming
- Supports for both files and folders
- Undo previous batch
- Several renaming methods
- Use multiple methods at once
- Batch modes: Rename, copy, move
- Set file timestamps and file attributes
// Supported Renaming Methods //
- New name with Tags
- Change case of filename
- Remove / Delete part of filename
- Remove pattern from filename
- Replace part of filename
- Add / Insert text into filename
- Move part of filename
- New names based on a list of names
- Change file attributes
- Change file timestamp
- Trim filenames
- Custom batch script
// Using Examples //
- Change the case of a filename to uppercase or lowercase, or change the case of the first letter in every word.
- Replace a part of a filename based on a search pattern.
- Change readonly attribute of files.
- Add incrementing numbers with leading zeros to filenames.
- Change file extensions.
- Cleanup file names and remove spaces and underscores.
- Add a prefix or suffix to filenames.
- Copy or move files to other folders. New folder names can be constructed from file tags and patterns.
- Revert names to original names if renaming batch goes wrong.
- Organize music files based on ID3 tags.
- Use EXIF information to sort image files and organize them in folders.
- Save batch presets for later use or them with friends and colleagues.
- Use Perl Regular Expressions and wildcards to replace parts of file and folder names.
- Add date taken to the file name of jpg/jpeg files taken with digital cameras.
- Change existing numbers in filenames.
- Trim unwanted characters from beginning and end of filename.
- Add GPS coordinates or reverse geocode coordinates to add city name to file name.
- Categorize video files by use of video tags.
- Perform automatic batches through the console batch runner.
- Randomize filenames for use in digital picture frames.
- Extract metadata from image files in raw camera formats like Canon RAW, Nikon RAW, Sony RAW, FujiFilm RAW, or Pentax RAW.
- Rename TV shows based on season and episode details.
- Quick cleaning of files downloaded from the internet.
- Flexible and efficient batch automation.
- Organize images and videos downloaded from iPhone or Android.
// Edition Statement //
AppNee provides the multilingual full installers and universal activator, as well as portable full registered versions for Windows 32-bit & 64-bit.
// Related Links //
// Download URLs //
|Commercial Edition||v3.88||11.0 MB|
|If some download link is missing, and you do need it, just please send an email (along with post link and missing link) to remind us to reupload the missing file for you. And, give us some time to respond.|
|If there is a password for an archive, it should be "appnee.com".|
|Most of the reserved downloads (including the 32-bit version) can be requested to reupload via email.|