|Ⅰ||This article along with all titles and tags are the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, you must add an explicit footnote along with the URL to this article!|
|Ⅱ||Any manual or automated whole-website collecting/crawling behaviors are strictly prohibited.|
|Ⅲ||Any resources shared on AppNee are limited to personal study and research only, any form of commercial behaviors are strictly prohibited. Otherwise, you may receive a variety of copyright complaints and have to deal with them by yourself.|
|Ⅳ||Before using (especially downloading) any resources shared by AppNee, please first go to read our F.A.Q. page more or less. Otherwise, please bear all the consequences by yourself.|
|This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.|
As you know, the system fonts in Microsoft Windows are not modifiable by default (except for size). As a result, if you would like to change the font itself because you’re tired of Windows fonts always being the same, you have to do so by changing the registry manually or utilizing some third-party software.
Advanced System Font Changer is a tiny free system font customizing software developed by Péter Pánisz from Hungary. It was originally created because Microsoft disabled the relevant font options in the Windows 10 Creators Update. As the successor of System Font Size Changer, it not only can easily resize the fonts, but also allows for more detailed font settings, including changing font type, font style, font spacing, and other font parameters.
Advanced System Font Changer is able to change various default fonts for text display in Windows 7 and higher versions with one click, such as the text in menu, system message box, file/folder icon, palette title, title bar, and tips. This includes the ability to modify the font style, font color, font size and other font parameters of text, so as to create a personalized Windows UI.
// Key Features //
- Advanced setting view options, currently not supported by the basic system
- Allows the detailed setting of Windows 10
- Setting options for font type, size and style (Bold or Italic) per view categories
- Setting the distance of desktop icons
- Exporting safety backup and settings
- Tracking the current changes in settings
- Doesn’t require installation
- Free to use
- It supports Windows 7/8/10 operating systems
- Windows 10 October 2018 Update ready
// Changable Fonts //
- Title bar
- Message box
- Palette title
// Prompts //
- After you run Advanced System Font Changer, we strongly recommend that you save your default font settings right away (i.e. for registry keys related to system fonts). That way, when you want to or have to restore any changed system font settings, you can always simply import the backup registry file and log out of the system to make it work.
// Download URLs //
|If some download link is missing, and you do need it, just please send an email (along with post link and missing link) to remind us to reupload the missing file for you. And, give us some time to respond.|
|If there is a password for an archive, it should be "appnee.com".|
|Most of the reserved downloads (including the 32-bit version) can be requested to reupload via email.|