|This article is the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, please make a footnote with our article link!|
AirParrot is a pretty easy-to-use and practical wireless network application that allows us to seamlessly send/sync computer screen to other media receivers (and vice versa) in the same WLAN through wireless connection. This enables us to watch movies, play games or watch demonstrations on a larger screen or any screen.
More than a professional wireless screen mirroring/screaming (or to be called screen sharing or screen syncing) software, AirParrot also allows to use the screens of other devices as its external/extended screens, which support various screen optimization settings, including frame rate, resolution, movement speed of mouse pointer and so on a series of parameters. And more powerful than AirPlay Mirroring for iOS, AirParrot supports enabling/disabling the audio output of mirroring screens as need.
At first, AirParrot was specially designed for Apple TV and Mac OX S users only. That means if you have an Apple TV, AirParrot will be a must-have tool for you to make the most of your Apple TV. Now, it has already achieved the cross-platform feature (for Mac OX S, Windows and Chrome OS), supports more media devices (like Windows PC, Chromecast, smartphone, tablet) running the AirParrot, without compatibility problems at all. In other words, with AirParrot, we can share our desktop from any device to any other devices with AirParrot installed!
// Key Features //
- Wireless Mirroring - Mirror exactly what's on your screen to a device
- Media Streaming - Stream media files to supported destinations
- Multiple Destinations - Connect to Apple TV, Chromecast or any number of receivers all at the same time
- Extend Desktop - Extend your desktop to another screen for more space
- Quick Connect - Connect to receivers by Quick Connect Code instead of searching a list
- Audio Only - Stream lossless audio without video to devices. Learn more about audio streaming on Windows
- Specific App Mirroring - Mirror a specific Windows application instead of the entire screen
- Recent Connections - Recently used receivers appear at the top for quick reconnecting
- 1080p Mirroring - High-quality playback for large displays and resolutions
- Pause Feeds - Temporarily pause mirroring without disconnecting
- 5.1 Surround Sound - Enjoy surround sound with streaming videos when available
- Robust Format Support - AirPlay any Windows media file. We'll do the heavy lifting
- Tablet Friendly - AirParrot works great on Windows Surface Pro tablets
- Deployment Ready - Easily deploy and manage your installations
- AirParrot Remote - Works with AirParrot Remote on iOS
// Edition Statement //
AppNee provides the AirParrot multilingual full installers and universal activator for Windows 32-bit & 64-bit.
// Installation Notes //
- Download and install AirParrot
- Run the universal activator (made by FFF)
- All done, enjoy!
// Warning //
The universal activator made by FFF might be falsely reported as Threat: Win32:Malware-gen threat with high severity. Use VirusTotal to make a full, authoritative scan.
*** Please remember: antivirus software is not always right!
// Related Links //
// Download URLs //
|v2.7.5||32-bit | 64-bit||44.9 MB | 48.8 MB|
|v2.7.2||32-bit | 64-bit||44.8 MB | 48.8 MB|
|AirParrot Universal Activator|
|v2.6.x, v2.7.x||508 KB|
|If some download link is missing, and you do need it, just please send an email (along with post link and missing link) to remind us to reupload the missing file for you. And, give us to some more time to respond.|
|If there is a password for an archive, it should be "appnee.com".|