|Ⅰ||This article along with all titles and tags are the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, you must add an explicit footnote along with the URL to this article!|
|Ⅱ||Any manual or automated whole-website collecting/crawling behaviors are strictly prohibited.|
|Ⅲ||Any resources shared on AppNee are limited to personal study and research only, any form of commercial behaviors are strictly prohibited. Otherwise, you may receive a variety of copyright complaints and have to deal with them by yourself.|
|Ⅳ||Before using (especially downloading) any resources shared by AppNee, please first go to read our F.A.Q. page more or less. Otherwise, please bear all the consequences by yourself.|
|This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.|
For people who like to play guitar, tuning is the most basic and very important skill! However, the music listening level of guitar beginners is very limited, and they often can not determine the same pitch well. This case, AP Guitar Tuner can help you tune your guitar quickly and accurately.
AP Guitar Tuner (AKA: Audio Phonics Guitar Tuner) is a simple and easy-to-use guitar tuning software. The interface shows the pitch name, as well as the degree of deviation from the standard pitch. Point your guitar close to computer’s microphone and play, then tune it according to the pointer. It is able to tune a guitar with great precision, whose precision is up to a few note points. In addition, it offers a variety of internationally used guitar tuning methods for choice, and users are free to set the international standard tone.
In most cases, it’s well enough to pick up sounds using the computer’s built-in microphone. To use AP Guitar Tuner, you just need to make sure your microphone is working properly and aim the microphone at the guitar hole when tuning. In detail, after running program, first select the tuning rule. The classical or folk standard guitar tuning method (EADGBE) is usually used. Then play the string to be tuned to the mike. When playing the corresponding string, the software’s rough and fine tuning instructions will show you what tone you are playing, and how far off it is from the displayed pitch name. This way, you can tune your guitar well gradually according to these info.
// System Requirements //
- The setup file supports Windows 32-bit only, but the portable version made by AppNee supports both 32-bit and 64-bit.
// Prompts //
- If tuning is not done by means of line input, make sure the environment is relatively quiet
- When tuning, we usually play the air chord of each string
- When tuning, make sure that only the string being tuned is sounding and other strings are not sounding at the same time
- Be sure to make rough tuning first and then fine-tune the name of the tone, and then watch the pointer for fine-tuning. Some users don’t look at the bottom panel, but only the up one, which may even break the strings when tuning.
- In the use of this software, you’d better pay attention to practicing your own music listening ability at the same time, so as to help develop the sense of music.
- Due to factors such as the varying quality of microphone and ambient sound interference, the pointer and percentage may not be kept on 0 (sometimes there may be 1 to 2 percentage points of offset). At the same time, it is very difficult to achieve that there is no deviation from the standard tone, instead that requires experience. But you can try a few more times to get the pointer point to zero as much as possible.
- The software identifies it is for a guitar, because adding a guitar pitch reference makes tuning a guitar easier. But since the tuner is based on “purity”, if you are able to tell the pitch of an instrument, then other instruments can use it, too.
// Download URLs //
|Freeware||v1.02 Final||173 KB|
|If some download link is missing, and you do need it, just please send an email (along with post link and missing link) to remind us to reupload the missing file for you. And, give us some time to respond.|
|If there is a password for an archive, it should be "appnee.com".|
|Most of the reserved downloads (including the 32-bit version) can be requested to reupload via email.|