|This article is the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, please make a footnote with our article link!|
It's well-known that, as industry standard, the ArchVision RPC Content Plug-ins (holographic model library) is indispensable to building animation production. It's powerful yet with extremely simple operations, and its speed of rendering is very fast, provides great convenience for the production of architectural animation.
At the request of a number of readers (especially our adveocator lino poeti), AppNee collated and released the ArchVision RPC plugins for Autodesk 3ds Max (Design), Autodesk AutoCAD and Adobe Photoshop CS under Windows 32-bit & Windows 64-bit. Just hope my work will help some guys who need it.
// Full Version Features //
- Thousands of RPC People, Trees, Vehicles & Objects
- RPC Plug-ins and Software for Industry Leading 2D & 3D Applications
- Drag & Drop or 1-click placement of RPC Content
// Possible Supported Products (x86 & x64) //
- Accurender nXT (?)
- Adobe Photoshop CS4/CS5
- Adobe Photoshop 5.5/CS6/CC (?)
- Autodesk 3ds Max 2011/2012/2013/2014 64-bit only
- Autodesk 3ds Max 2008/2009/2010 (?)
- Autodesk 3ds Max Design 2011/2012/2013/2014 64-bit only
- Autodesk 3ds Max Design 2010 (?)
- Autodesk AutoCAD 2005~2007/2008~2009/2010/2014 (?)
- Autodesk AutoCAD 2011/2012/2013
- Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture (?)
- Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D (?)
- Autodesk ADT & VizRender (?)
- Autodesk Revit (?)
- Autodesk Revit Architecture (?)
- AutoDesSys FormZ (?)
- Bentley Microstation (?)
- Dynamite VSP (?)
*** The parts marked as (?) need your verification and feedback; the green parts were tested working all right!
*** All plugins for Adobe Photoshop, AutoCAD, AutoDesk 3ds Max/Max Design/Viz/Companion and LightWave can be downloaded here
// How to use //
I. Do every step carefully and in order strictly
II. First of all, you must uninstall all old (installed) RPC plugins and clean away all their folders
- disconnect from the Internet
- run "RPC_Content_ManagerSetup.exe"
- click 'Configure' button in the 'ArchVision Content Manager Configuration' window (do not change the default 'Content Location')
- click 'Advanced' tab
- uncheck the 'Automatically connect to ArchVison.' and 'Notify me when updates are available.' options
- change the 'Where is ArchVision' field to '127.0.0.1'
- go to the 'Licenses' tab and click 'Copy' button
- run the keygen (GXF_RPC_Key.exe) and paste (Ctrl + V), then click "Make LicFile" button to generate and save the 'av_node.lic' license file to the RPC folder (C:\RPC)
- close installer and reboot your Windows
- all done, enjoy!
III. Ban rpcACMapp.exe and rpcACMgui.exe from Internet connection in your firewall
IV. You can move your content to the RPC folder or just add the "paths\folders" in the content manager
V. Download (from official site) and install the plug-ins of your choice
// Prompts //
For 3ds Max 2014, the 3ds Max 2013 plugin seems to work all right for it, what you need to do is just to change the path during the plugin installation.
// Download URLs //
|RPC Content Manager + Keygen||Size|
|If some download link is missing, and you do need it, just please send an email (along with post link and missing link) to remind us to reupload the missing file for you. And, give us to some more time to respond.|
|If there is a password for an archive, it should be "appnee.com".|