|This article is the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, please make a footnote with our article link!|
We all like music, but sometimes we not only hope to enjoy the wonderful music on hearing, also won't pass any opportunities that can extend our music experience on vision. Of which the most basic and intuitive one is the music cover (album art), that can give us more perfect, even new music listening experience.
Ashampoo MP3 Cover Finder (AMCF for short) can auto-complete (automatically find, download and write into) your MP3 music collection with beautiful album art/cover (gives priority to the most suitable ones) and meaningful ID-3 tags (mainly artist, album or genre used by most players to classify music), so as to enjoy the music files' beautiful artwork in all kinds of audio players and make them searchable, organizable with ease.
// Key Features //
- Single-page user interface with several high-contrast color schemes for maximum ease of use
- 1-click music adding: from file, from folder, from my music, via drag and drop
- Find covers by album or single
- Assign covers and metadata automatically or use the integrated ID-3 tag editor for individual editing
- Intelligent fingerprint technology to identify MP3 tracks even without proper metadata or file names
- Relies on multiple trusted online sources for best results
// Official Demo Video //
// System Requirements //
- Microsoft .Net 4.0 Framework
- Windows Media Player 9
- VC++ 2010 Runtime Library (Visual C++)
// Edition Statement //
Ashampoo MP3 Cover Finder has gone, replaced by its successor Ashampoo Music Studio 6. But AppNee does not think this is a good idea for lightweight and single-purpose small app lovers. So, it will exist in our space for a long enough time.
These are the Ashampoo MP3 Cover Finder multilingual portable full registered versions.
// Download URLs //
|v1.0.17 Final||11.0 MB|
|If some download link is missing, and you do need it, just please send an email (along with post link and missing link) to remind us to reupload the missing file for you. And, give us to some more time to respond.|
|If there is a password for an archive, it should be "appnee.com".|