|Ⅰ||This article along with all titles and tags are the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, you must add an explicit footnote along with the URL to this article!|
|Ⅱ||Any manual or automated whole-website collecting/crawling behaviors are strictly prohibited.|
|Ⅲ||Any resources shared on AppNee are limited to personal study and research only, any form of commercial behaviors are strictly prohibited. Otherwise, you may receive a variety of copyright complaints and have to deal with them by yourself.|
|Ⅳ||Before using (especially downloading) any resources shared by AppNee, please first go to read our F.A.Q. page more or less. Otherwise, please bear all the consequences by yourself.|
|This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.|
To keep the disk performance, the most important thing what we should do is defragmentation on a regular basis. We use PC almost everyday, that means disk (hard disk) debris will be more and more, this can cause the system becomes slower, starts up slowly, the system errors increase, and even collapses sometimes.
Many professional evaluations consider the famous software O&O Defrag and Diskeeper as the best defragmentation tool, but i have to say that they all cost too much, and this is a little wasteful for us common users. So if you want or need to use a free one, the Australian Auslogics Disk Defrag is a good choice!
Auslogics Disk Defrag has no senior functions (because of this there are no complicated settings), but it has a friendly interface, takes up very little system resources, defrag very fast (over about 50% than the Windows of defragmentation app). At the same time, Auslogics Disk Defrag has a very good stability, in the whole defragmentation process, as a general rule it won’t appear a breakdown phenomenon. So it is worth a try! And, it is free for personal use!
// Key Features //
- Ultra-Fast Defragmentation Engine
- Thorough Free Space Consolidation
- Boot-Time System File Defragmentation Technology
- Optimization Algorithm that Speeds Up Access to Frequently Used Files
- Optimization Algorithm that Slows Down File Fragmentation
- Optimization Algorithm that Speeds Up Access to User-Specified Files
- Optimization Algorithm that Improves Overall System Performance
- Special algorithms for VSS-enabled drives (Volume Shadow Copy)
- Special algorithms for SSD drives (Solid-State Drives)
- Fragmentation Prevention Mode
- Single File or Folder Defragmentation
- Disk Error Check and Repair
- Advanced CPU and Disk Usage Management for Defrag Process
- Advanced Scheduling Options (including ability to create multiple tasks)
- Customizable Disk Map Appearance
- Automatic Power Saving for Laptops
- Disk Defragmentation & Optimization Wizard
- Comprehensive Reports and Disk Performance Charts
- Ability to Save/Store Reports in a Choice of Formats
// Edition Statement //
AppNee provides the Auslogics Disk Defrag Professional/Ultimate Edition portable full registered versions for Windows 32-bit & 64-bit.
// Warning //
- This is an ad-supported application, so please do pay attention while installing!
// Related Links //
// Download URLs //
|Free Edition||Latest||Setup | Portable||n/a|
|Professional Edition||v4.9.20||reserved||7.47 MB|
|Ultimate Edition||v4.11.0||12.2 MB|
|If some download link is missing, and you do need it, just please send an email (along with post link and missing link) to remind us to reupload the missing file for you. And, give us some time to respond.|
|If there is a password for an archive, it should be "appnee.com".|
|Most of the reserved downloads (including the 32-bit version) can be requested to reupload via email.|