|Ⅰ||This article along with all titles and tags are the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, you must add an explicit footnote along with the URL to this article!|
|Ⅱ||Any manual or automated whole-website collecting/crawling behaviors are strictly prohibited.|
|Ⅲ||Any resources shared on AppNee are limited to personal study and research only, any form of commercial behaviors are strictly prohibited. Otherwise, you may receive a variety of copyright complaints and have to deal with them by yourself.|
|Ⅳ||Before using (especially downloading) any resources shared by AppNee, please first go to read our F.A.Q. page more or less. Otherwise, please bear all the consequences by yourself.|
|This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.|
AVS Video Editor is a home video editing and multimedia cutting software similar to Microsoft’s Windows Movie Maker or Corel’s VideoStudio. But in comparison, it’s more powerful, much easier to use, and takes up less disk space (i.e.: lightweight in size). It integrates video recording, editing, clipping, special effects, overlay, subtitles, audio and output features in one place, and is popular as an easy yet not simple non-linear video editor.
AVS Video Editor has fully surpassed Corel VideoStudio in functionality – even more professional. It is able to synthesize and output film, picture, sound and other materials into a single video file, provides hundreds of gorgeous transitions, subtitles, scene effects, and supports real-time preview. In addition, its video input/output function is extremely powerful: supports most media formats, can directly import video files in RMVB, RM, MKV and other common formats that Corel VideoStudio, Adobe After Effect or Adobe Premiere Pro cannot, and supports perfect custom output settings for saving video as files in various formats.
Moreover, AVS Video Editor can also be used as a simple DVD editing software, which supports DVD, Divx/Xvid DVD and Blu-ray output, and comes with a lot of DVD Menu templates. It also supports HD/Blu-ray video editing, can import the Blu-ray, HD Video, TOD, MOD, M2TS, add so on formats of video, and allows to add video effects and specially designed menus, etc.
Video works always need professional post-processing to attract a larger audience. Lightweight yet professional AVS Video Editor is such an excellent video editing software that is very suitable for beginners to use. With its help, almost anyone can create professional-quality video products with just a few simple drag-and-drop operations.
// Key Features //
- Create your videos in an easiest way – AVS Video Editor is first of all intended for those new to video editing;
- Choose between heaps of innovative video effects and transitions, apply text and credits to video, experiment with picture-in-picture or chromakey effects;
- Use an advanced timeline or a storyboard for accurate editing, easy and clear navigation and video effects application;
- Edit videos from HD-cameras quickly and easily – all key formats are supported: HD Video (inc. AVCHD, MPEG-2 HD and WMV HD), TOD, MOD, M2TS;
- Stabilize your video getting rid of image shaking, make some color correction of the image;
- Insert one or more audio tracks into your media file, make audio corrections, mix or trim audio clips, record your voice or live music and combine audio tracks with video;
- Split video into scenes and delete unnecessary ones;
- Edit videos of practically all formats, save movies to AVI (DivX, Xvid, etc.), MP4 (inc. Sony PSP and Apple iPod), WMV, 3GP, 3G2, QuickTime (MOV), DVD, VOB, VRO, MPEG-1, 2, 4, MPG, DAT, MJPEG, Real Video (RM, RMV);
- Save video project for PC, DVD, Blu-ray, DivX/Xvid discs, mobile device, Web, upload your collections to PSP, iPod, Archos, Creative Zen Vision, mobile phones, portable DVD players, burn your video collections onto a CD-R/RW, DVD+/-R, DVD+/-RW, DVD-RAM, Double/Dual Layer;
- Use ready individual menu styles for every occasion and taste;
// Edition Statement //
AppNee provides the AVS Video Editor multilingual full installers and unlock patches, as well as portable full registered versions for Windows 32-bit & 64-bit.
// Related Links //
- All Supported Media File Formats
- AVS Video Editor Help Manual (PDF)
- AVS Video Editor Official Video Tutorials
// Download URLs //
|If some download link is missing, and you do need it, just please send an email (along with post link and missing link) to remind us to reupload the missing file for you. And, give us some time to respond.|
|If there is a password for an archive, it should be "appnee.com".|
|Most of the reserved downloads (including the 32-bit version) can be requested to reupload via email.|