|Ⅰ||This article along with all titles and tags are the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, you must add an explicit footnote along with the URL to this article!|
|Ⅱ||Any manual or automated whole-website collecting/crawling behaviors are strictly prohibited.|
|Ⅲ||Any resources shared on AppNee are limited to personal study and research only, any form of commercial behaviors are strictly prohibited. Otherwise, you may receive a variety of copyright complaints and have to deal with them by yourself.|
|Ⅳ||Before using (especially downloading) any resources shared by AppNee, please first go to read our F.A.Q. page more or less. Otherwise, please bear all the consequences by yourself.|
|This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.|
Ballance attracted the attention of numerous players once available, brought them the real experience of balance in game. Because doing well in all aspects, it made such a great success that was granted a “Seal of Excellence” outstanding badge by the U.S. game magazine “Adrenaline Vault” (closed). Ballance’s innovative gameplay is really commendable.
Simply speaking, Ballance makes a brand new conversion to an old idea with an extremely mastered method, so as to bring new game experience to players. To be specific, Ballance lets players really feel the influence of gravity on the balance, through the process of passing the maze in the air skillfully using 3 different material of balls. As a result, we will get the fun of this game in continuous motion and repeated weighing.
// Key Features //
- 12+1 levels of increasingly challenging 3D puzzles
- Three types of balls (wood, stone, and paper)
- Tranquil music
- Realistic 3D space simulation
- Exciting and nervous game experience
// Default Controls //
- Arrow Keys – Move
- Shift + Arrow Keys – Change View
- Space – Top View
- Space + Shift + Arrow Keys – Change Top View
*** Game controls can be modified under “OPTIONEN/STEUERUNG” (OPTIONS/CONTROL) by selecting the key and inputting a new key.
// How to Play //
- Go to “Bin” folder and run ‘Player.exe’ to start gaming.
// How to play in Window mode //
In the case of inappropriate screen resolution, such as large screen or wide screen, players can do as follows to solve problem:
- Win+R -> regedit
- Locate the following path according your system:
- 32-bit: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Ballance\Settings
- 64-bit: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Ballance\Settings
- Change the value of “FullScreen” to 0
// Recommended Setting //
It is suggested open the vertical sync of in the game option, in order to improve the graphics quality (especially for LCD Player):
- In the initial menu, enter ‘OPTIONEN/GRAFIK‘, set the ‘SYNCH TO SCREEN‘ to ‘JA‘
// System Requirements //
// Prompts //
- If you want to play in Window mode, just run the ‘WindowMode.reg‘ file to import settings.
- If you can not see the initial screen (a black screen instead), then right-click on the ‘Player.exe‘ file in “Bin” folder, enter “Properties/Compatibility“, and check “Run this game in compatibility mode for:“
- Too small resolution can cause some options to fail to display, so that you can not operate the menu.
// Edition Statement //
AppNee provides the Ballance portable full registered versions (along with 12+1 levels open) for Windows.
// Download URLs //
|v220.127.116.11 Final||17.4 MB|
|If some download link is missing, and you do need it, just please send an email (along with post link and missing link) to remind us to reupload the missing file for you. And, give us some time to respond.|
|If there is a password for an archive, it should be "appnee.com".|
|Most of the reserved downloads (including the 32-bit version) can be requested to reupload via email.|