|This article is the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, please make a footnote with our article link!|
BCArchive is a small, intuitive and easy-to-use file compression & encryption freeware from Finland. With it, you can encrypt and compress a set of files and folders into a single, encrypted and self-extracting archive file with password protection.
BCArchive provides two kinds of encryption methods: password based encryption and public key based encryption, supports quick operation via context menu, and supports Rijndael (AES), Blowfish-256, Triple DES, SHA-256, SHA-1, MD5, RIPEMD-160 and so on strong encryption algorithms, which can help user perform fast and secure encryption to files and folders on Windows.
It's also worth mentioning that, you can use BCArchive to create a self-extracting executable file with encrypted archives inside and sent it to your friends or clients via email, then he/she is able to use the known correct password or held public/private key to view and extract your files. In particular, any public or private keys that have been generated for other programs can be utilized by BCArchive to create its own encrypted archive.
// Key Features //
- Create compressed & encrypted archive file protected by password
- Create compressed & encrypted archive file by using the public key of another user
- Add several passwords to an existing archive file
- Apply more than one public key to an archive file enabling a number of users to decrypt the archive
- Generate new or use existing secret/public key pairs in PKCS-12/X.509 format
- Compress & encrypt data to a self-extracted executable program
- Synchronize, import, export functions
- Includes BCTextEncoder utility
// Related Links //
// Download URLs //
|If some download link is missing, and you do need it, just please send an email (along with post link and missing link) to remind us to reupload the missing file for you. And, give us to some more time to respond.|
|If there is a password for an archive, it should be "appnee.com".|