|This article is the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, please make a footnote with our article link!|
If you are a music enthusiast who is not very good at organizing files, then when your music library continues to grow larger and becomes more chaotic day by day, beaTunes will be the very tool you need. It enables you to find the music you want to listen to in an easier and more efficient way.
beaTunes is an excellent and practical music management tool for Windows and Mac OS X. It is originally a sister software/plugin of the Apple's specified music player iTunes, which can automatically identify your music database and advise you to create a new album or playlist as required, including the matchlist - namely a songs playlist based on one or more samples. beaTunes' specific functions contain: analyzes the BPM (beats per minute) of music files; inspects the ID3 and audio spectrum information of all music files in a computer; helps correct the wrong ID3 metadata such like tags and genre; faster, and better builds playlists, etc. All these functions are designed to achieve the goal of normatively organizing music files.
Just give it a try, then you will find that beaTunes' music managing ability is strong enough. Note that, its support for songs with English titles is pretty good, basically it can very quickly find out any information about the famous bands and their songs through the Internet. As to the degree of supoort for non-english songs, it's hard to say, but you might as well give it a try on your own music collection.
// Key Features //
- Automatically determine BPM (beats per minute) and store the result in iTunes
- Look up track metadata using acoustic fingerprints
- Inspect and fix your music library (typos, wrong genre, wrong sortname, missing file a.k.a the iTunes exclamation mark problem, etc.)
- Create matchlists, i.e. playlists based on one or more sample songs
- Sort existing playlists so that matching songs succeed each other
- Browse songs from your music collection that match the currently selected song
- Discover albums that aren't in your music collection, but would complement it
- Keep up to date through Amazon album charts
- Automatically detect the tonal key your songs are in
- Categorize songs by their sound color
- Automatically set start and end times of songs based on their volume
- Create blog entries on blogger.com with your favorite playlist or songs
- Add del.icio.us like tags to your songs
- Detect the language of lyrics already stored in iTunes
- Manually determine BPM and store the result in iTunes
// System Requirements //
- Java Runtime Environment (JRE)
// Universal License Info //
|Registration Name||Registration Email||License Key|
|yjwyf tfbxdvomur||[email protected]||2NED-YTJ5-HAJK-HWSH|
|for Mac OS X|
|Saul Goodman||[email protected]||UEDJ-26AA-ESWA-FPG2|
// Edition Statement //
AppNee provides the beaTunes all versions universal license keys for Windows (32-bit and 64-bit), and Mac OS X.
// Installation Notes //
- Download and install the latest version of beaTunes from official site
- Run program, enter "Help/Register..."
- Use the universal license key above to register
// Download URLs //
|If some download link is missing, and you do need it, just please send an email (along with post link and missing link) to remind us to reupload the missing file for you. And, give us to some more time to respond.|
|If there is a password for an archive, it should be "appnee.com".|