|Ⅰ||This article along with all titles and tags are the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, you must add an explicit footnote along with the URL to this article!|
|Ⅱ||Any manual or automated whole-website collecting/crawling behaviors are strictly prohibited.|
|Ⅲ||Any resources shared on AppNee are limited to personal study and research only, any form of commercial behaviors are strictly prohibited. Otherwise, you may receive a variety of copyright complaints and have to deal with them by yourself.|
|Ⅳ||Before using (especially downloading) any resources shared by AppNee, please first go to read our F.A.Q. page more or less. Otherwise, please bear all the consequences by yourself.|
|This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.|
In the video game age, Bomberman is absolutely the outstanding work among the same type games. As a gamer, you must have played it on FC or Arcade platform. Now we can recall it in a brand-new form on PC- Bombing Bastards, a Bomberman style fancy puzzle game, produced and released by the Sanuk Games from France.
We can say that Bombing Bastards made the whole of Bomberman style games popular once more. Compared the classic works, Bombing Bastards has much richer game content and more challenging, difficult levels. Without numerous trying and the accumulation of experience, you are not able to clear the stages with one coin/life.
The gameplay is also similar with the classic Bomberman on FC or Arcade console, but Bombing Bastards has added quite a lot of new elements and design, which definitely will make players feel satisfactory. For example: brand-new and interesting maps, diverse bomb props, graphics beyond your imagination made by the new game engine, more real explosion effect, etc.
// Key Features //
- 3 game modes (as follow)
- 5 picturesque worlds with 30 wicked mazes
- A huge bestiary of critters to blast
- A multitude of items and power ups to collect
- 5 hellish boss levels whose punishing difficulty will only be matched by the satisfaction you’ll get once you beat them
- A hilarious single-player adventure where you help the witty Dr. Wallow get rid of all the critters and become the ruler of the galaxy
- A fully customizable battle mode for 2 to 5 players
- Controllable with keyboard + mouse, Gamepad, Wii Remotes, Pro Controllers and/or other classic game controllers
- Over 10 minutes of caustic comments from Dr. Wallow, voiced by David Goldfarb (the voice behind multiple characters in Mario Kart 8)
- 7 famous pieces of classical music electronically butchered by Samuel Safa
// Game Modes //
- Single-player adventure: help the witty Dr. Wallow get rid of all the critters and become the ruler of the galaxy
- Local battle for 1 to 5 players using game controllers
- Online battle: LAN or WAN, with up to 8 players per room
// Official Demo Video //
// System Requirements //
- DirectX End-User Runtime Offline Installer (DirectX Redist)
// Edition Statement //
This is the Bombing Bastards v1.2.0 for PC Portable full registered version for Windows.
// Download URLs //
(100 MB | Homepage)
|If some download link is missing, and you do need it, just please send an email (along with post link and missing link) to remind us to reupload the missing file for you. And, give us some time to respond.|
|If there is a password for an archive, it should be "appnee.com".|
|Most of the reserved downloads (including the 32-bit version) can be requested to reupload via email.|