|This article is the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, please make a footnote with our article link!|
In my opinion, there is only one thing to focus on for any music players - music play itself, so any functionality or design that has nothing to do with this is gaudy and burdensome. This is why there is only one audio player - 1by1 in my computer. But it may be replaced by Boom Audio Player from today, there are 3 reasons for this decision: the latter has better audio quality; supports more audio formats; supports playing the audio track in a MP4 video directly.
Boom Audio Player is a minimalist and high-quality audio player developed by Peter Pawlowski (foobar2000's creator, the original member of Winamp development company Nullsoft). It is actually derived from the foobar2000 source code, thus can be regarded as the contracted embodiment of foobar2000. It is also standalone, potable, able to display CD covers and direct play the audio track in a MP4 video without any video player required, and can automatically identify user's Windows OS language. In particular, its quality of audio playback is not inferior to any so-called professional large music players!
The purpose Peter Pawlowski made Boom Audio Player is pretty simple and clear - let those users who do not want to take their time to understand a complex software play music more conveniently. If your requirement is similar: don't need to download online music, don't need a beautiful skin, ... but just like a small, simple audio player for playing music, then Boom Audio Player will be a perfect choice for you.
// Key Features //
- No installation or administrator rights required! Just download and run
- Gapless playback of properly encoded files. Enjoy smooth transitions between tracks
- ReplayGain support
- Contents of your music folders are shown, in a convenient structured genre/artist/album/song view
- Are your files badly tagged or missing tags alltogether? No problem, Boom can browse your music library by its folder structure
- Supports variety of popular audio formats, including: MP3, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC, Musepack (MPC), WavPack, WAV, AIFF, MP4/M4A, WMA
- For emergency tagging needs, Boom includes a simplified version of the foobar2000 Properties dialog
- Easily configured to run from removable media
- Multilanguage support
// Download URLs //
|If some download link is missing, and you do need it, just please send an email (along with post link and missing link) to remind us to reupload the missing file for you. And, give us to some more time to respond.|
|If there is a password for an archive, it should be "appnee.com".|