|Ⅰ||This article along with all titles and tags are the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, you must add an explicit footnote along with the URL to this article!|
|Ⅱ||Any manual or automated whole-website collecting/crawling behaviors are strictly prohibited.|
|Ⅲ||Any resources shared on AppNee are limited to personal study and research only, any form of commercial behaviors are strictly prohibited. Otherwise, you may receive a variety of copyright complaints and have to deal with them by yourself.|
|Ⅳ||Before using (especially downloading) any resources shared by AppNee, please first go to read our F.A.Q. page more or less. Otherwise, please bear all the consequences by yourself.|
|This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.|
First of all, you should recognize an eternal truth – No software can help you increase your physical bandwidth! cFosSpeed is not an exception. Put in a different way, this software only improves the network environment at your end, not the real, physical one provided by your ISP. In simple terms, it enables you to relatively smoothly surf the web, play online games at a lowest possible Ping value while using IDM or BT client based on P2P and such tools to download at a full speed.
cFosSpeed is an effective and important universal software QoS solution, namely a Traffic Shaping network optimization technique (optimizes data transmission, speeds up data throughput, and reduces network latency) based tool from Germany. It can freely choose/switch the network lines distributed by your local broadband service provider, supports a variety of access ways, such as router, modem and broadband (DSL, Cable), wireless broadband (2G/3G), Wi-Fi, and so on. And, it has a very good effect to the asymmetric lines (ADSL and pseudo fiber access). Compared with those software that realize the optimization of Internet/network simply by adjusting the system parameters, cFosSpeed has the followings unique features:
- A underlying program that supports various broadband access methods, and takes up little RAM
- Unique Traffic Shaping transmission mode that can improve the network response even when uploading at full speed
- Collaborative Internet speed optimization for multiple users using Internet simultaneously on multiple computers, ensuring the balance between surfing and downloading
- Effectively reduces the network delay, and gives lower PING value for players to enjoy their online games
- Good system compatibility and stability for running
All in all, cFosSpeed is a small app that can actually make users feel the improvement and optimization of Internet speed. It is able to automatically adjust the Internet speed in deed, and lets your network achieve its best status. Especially for some bad network environments, it can make the most out of the network bandwidth and keep it more stable than ever.
// Key Features //
// Edition Statement //
AppNee provides the cFosSpeed OEM Edition multilingual full installers and unlocked files for Windows 32-bit and 64-bit.
// Installation Notes //
- Download and install cFosSpeed
- Exit program from system tray
- Copy the unlocked file to installation directory and overwrite
// Prompts //
- Don’t put cFosSpeed as an application similar to the games accelerator, they are completely different things.
// Download URLs //
|OEM Edition||v10.26||reserved||5.00 MB | 5.08 MB|
|If some download link is missing, and you do need it, just please send an email (along with post link and missing link) to remind us to reupload the missing file for you. And, give us some time to respond.|
|If there is a password for an archive, it should be "appnee.com".|
|Most of the reserved downloads (including the 32-bit version) can be requested to reupload via email.|