|Ⅰ||This article along with all titles and tags are the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, you must add an explicit footnote along with the URL to this article!|
|Ⅱ||Any manual or automated whole-website collecting/crawling behaviors are strictly prohibited.|
|Ⅲ||Any resources shared on AppNee are limited to personal study and research only, any form of commercial behaviors are strictly prohibited. Otherwise, you may receive a variety of copyright complaints and have to deal with them by yourself.|
|Ⅳ||Before using (especially downloading) any resources shared by AppNee, please first go to read our F.A.Q. page more or less. Otherwise, please bear all the consequences by yourself.|
|This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.|
Classroom Spy is a simple yet effective classroom monitoring program. It lets a teacher see the live screens of all his students’ computers sitting in front of his own PC (monitor and control what they are doing remotely, without having to walk around in the classroom). Or the other way round, teacher can share his computer screen with all the students’ (for ease of giving lessons).
The essence of Classroom Spy is a lightweight remote management & control server + client system specially designed for the computer classroom environment at school. It enables teachers to track the students’ all kinds of activities on a remote computer running the console version. For example, supervise each student in the classroom to better finish their subject tasks and help the ones in trouble or need; fully manage all the other computers on a specified computer; lock students’ computer screen when they are in the wait for further instruction or arrangement, and so forth.
Among so many features of Classroom Spy, I emphasize several other specific functions: completely controls the mouse and keyboard of student computer; records the screen of student computer as videos; sends and collects files between teacher computer and student computers; supports multiple monitors; remotely powers off, restarts, hibernates, or locks workstation; prevents Internet browsing (by blocking ports, or blocking/allowing some individual web sites); works on LAN, WLAN, VPN and Internet (that means your student can listen to your lectures in any corner of the world), etc.
// Key Features //
- Displaying a live picture of a classroom computer.
- You can take control of a classroom computer by controlling its mouse and keyboard.
- More student screens can be displayed in a table.
- Computers can be organized in computer groups (e.g. classrooms)
- A student screen can be zoomed to an actual size.
- The name of the connected user is displayed.
- Record classroom computers screens to MPG4 files.
- Show your desktop to students or show student desktop to students
- Power on/off, restart, hibernate, suspend classroom computers
- Sending & collecting files
- Log off desktop users
- Lock workstation
- Clear desktop
- Control screen-saver
- Block Internet
- Block applications
- Mute classroom computers
- Limit classroom computers audio volume level
- Disable printing
- Disable Ctr+Alt+Del
- Blank screen
- Start program on student computers and see the output
- Open web page on student computers
- Multi-monitor support
- Control over running processes and applications
- You can lock selected student computers
- You can display a message on selected student computers.
- When lower bandwidth is required, the refresh interval can be enlarged.
- Automatic connection to a classroom computer is optional.
- Settings for the agent are encrypted and password protected.
- Connection to a classroom computer is password protected.
- Access to monitoring the console is password protected. If more users use the same computer, different profiles and access passwords can be set.
- More monitoring consoles can be connected to the same classroom computer – you can monitor your students from different locations.
- Agent can be remotely installed.
- Fast users switching is supported.
- Multi-session support for Remote Desktop, Terminal Services, Citrix,…
- Console can be used on smart phone or tablet
// Edition Statement //
AppNee provides the Classroom Spy Professional Edition (Console + Remote Agent) multilingual full installers and unlocked files for Windows 32-bit & 64-bit.
// Installation Notes //
- Download and install Classroom Spy Pro Console or Agent
- For Console, just copy the unlocked file to “bin” folder under installation path and overwrite
// Prompts //
- The password set for Remote Agent should be at least 6 characters long! Otherwise, it won’t start agent
- Even if you run both Console and Remote Agent on the same computer, they can connect to each other and work together correctly
// Related Links //
// Download URLs //
|If some download link is missing, and you do need it, just please send an email (along with post link and missing link) to remind us to reupload the missing file for you. And, give us some time to respond.|
|If there is a password for an archive, it should be "appnee.com".|
|Most of the reserved downloads (including the 32-bit version) can be requested to reupload via email.|