|Ⅰ||This article along with all titles and tags are the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, you must add an explicit footnote along with the URL to this article!|
|Ⅱ||Any manual or automated whole-website collecting/crawling behaviors are strictly prohibited.|
|Ⅲ||Any resources shared on AppNee are limited to personal study and research only, any form of commercial behaviors are strictly prohibited. Otherwise, you may receive a variety of copyright complaints and have to deal with them by yourself.|
|Ⅳ||Before using (especially downloading) any resources shared by AppNee, please first go to read our F.A.Q. page more or less. Otherwise, please bear all the consequences by yourself.|
|This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.|
Copying (Ctrl + C) & pasting (Ctrl + V) functions greatly improve the efficiency of computer office. But the Windows built-in clipboard can only hold one record, which becomes the biggest limit to the Coping/Pasting function. Especially, copying/pasting the same content repeatedly often makes people tired and makes it easier to make mistakes.
As a lightweight but powerful clipboard caching utility, CLCL has the ability of calling out its clipboard history menu by hotkey at any time. And the more exciting ting is it supports all clipboard file formats (text, link, image, multimedia file, folders… anything you can copy). Moreover, CLCL also allows to extend its functionality through plug-ins (such as Unicode Text Format, Play Sound on copy, Rich Text Format, Windows-format metafile, Enhanced-format metafile… get them from official site).
At first you maybe feel unused to CLCL’s working way, but very soon, you will significantly improve your work efficiency with its help. Then a few days later, you can’t even leave it.
// Key Features //
- All clipboard formats are supported.
- Template can be registered.
- Pop-up menu is displayed by “Alt+C.”
- Menu can be customized.
- Item is paste automatically.
- Picture is displayed on a menu.
- Tool tip is displayed on a menu.
- The format to leave and the format to save can be set up.
- The ignored window can be set up.
- The paste key for every window can be set up.
- Function is extensible with plug-in.
- Completely free for use
// Tips //
- With CLCL, for any kind of data that needs to be “copy/paste” frequently, you can directly save it as “Template” (or just drag & drop the item you want to use momentarily from “History” to “Template”) and then assign a hot key (or not) to the item. Then from now on, when or where it is need, what you need to do is just press “Alt + C” to call it out immediately anywhere and anytime.
- When you want to disable the monitoring function to the clipboard of CLCL temporarily, just uncheck the “File/Clipboard Watch” option to stop it. Besides, you can change the record numbers of History items as you need.
// Download URLs //
|If some download link is missing, and you do need it, just please send an email (along with post link and missing link) to remind us to reupload the missing file for you. And, give us some time to respond.|
|If there is a password for an archive, it should be "appnee.com".|
|Most of the reserved downloads (including the 32-bit version) can be requested to reupload via email.|