|Ⅰ||This article along with all titles and tags are the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, you must add an explicit footnote along with the URL to this article!|
|Ⅱ||Any manual or automated whole-website collecting/crawling behaviors are strictly prohibited.|
|Ⅲ||Any resources shared on AppNee are limited to personal study and research only, any form of commercial behaviors are strictly prohibited. Otherwise, you may receive a variety of copyright complaints and have to deal with them by yourself.|
|Ⅳ||Before using (especially downloading) any resources shared by AppNee, please first go to read our F.A.Q. page more or less. Otherwise, please bear all the consequences by yourself.|
|This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.|
The amount of information stored in a large database is very tremendous. This case, manual means of data migration or synchronization is not only very slow, but also probably causes data confusion or even loss. Utilizing some database synchronization software is more efficient, but that’s always accompanied by a lot of trouble. As a consequence, a database synchronization tool that can completely avoid these problems is very necessary.
DBConvert Studio is a professional and powerful cross-database migrating & synchronizing software developed by Slotix from Slovak Republic, regarded as a simple and effective database tool used for migrating and transferring data between different types of databases. In fact, it also can be seen as a universal database conversion tool that supports almost all database types, such as SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, and SQLite. And, DBConvert Studio provides a wizard-like database conversion interface, in which you only need to import the database and follow the prompts to complete a quick conversion between all databases.
DBConvert Studio is specially designed to seamlessly convert database structure and the data itself between various database formats (its essential operation is a process of migration and synchronization), can configure source and target database connections for any local or remote Microsoft Windows/Linux/Mac or database servers based on BSD. Moreover, it is able to ensure the integrity of data while migrating your database, and generate records and reports of database conversion in multiple formats while completing the database migration job quickly.
// Key Features //
- Speed up your database migrations.
- Transfer your data error free.
- Convert views/ queries automatically.
- Synchronize your data using any of our 3 Sync Types.
- Synchronize your databases fast with Trigger-based Sync.
- Sync your databases in both directions at the same time.
- Map Data types before processing
- Add your own Data Filters for conditional database migration.
- Automate your job using sessions, command line mode and the built-in scheduler.
- Use Dumps and PHP Scripts for indirect data upload to MySQL, MS SQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, Firebird.
- Adjust “SSH Forwarding” for Database secure tunnel connections.
- Change the character set when connecting to a database. We provide full Unicode support.
- Configure conversion/ sync before migration completely.
- and more.
// Supported Databases //
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft FoxPro
- Microsoft Excel
- IBM DB2
- MS Azure SQL
- Amazon RDS
- Heroku Postgres
- Google Cloud
// System Requirements //
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2008, 2010, 2013 Redistributable packages
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0+
// Edition Statement //
AppNee provides the DBConvert Studio multilingual portable full registered versions for Windows 32-bit & 64-bit.
// Related Links //
// Download URLs //
|If some download link is missing, and you do need it, just please send an email (along with post link and missing link) to remind us to reupload the missing file for you. And, give us to some more time to respond.|
|If there is a password for an archive, it should be "appnee.com".|
|Most of the reserved downloads can be requested to reupload via email.|