|Ⅰ||This article along with all titles and tags are the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, you must add an explicit footnote along with the URL to this article!|
|Ⅱ||Any manual or automated whole-website collecting/crawling behaviors are strictly prohibited.|
|Ⅲ||Any resources shared on AppNee are limited to personal study and research only, any form of commercial behaviors are strictly prohibited. Otherwise, you may receive a variety of copyright complaints and have to deal with them by yourself.|
|Ⅳ||Before using (especially downloading) any resources shared by AppNee, please first go to read our F.A.Q. page more or less. Otherwise, please bear all the consequences by yourself.|
|This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.|
When some software or game stop working because of missing some DLL files, usually we can just find the corresponding missing DLL files and install and register them in our computer in order to solve this problem quickly and easily. However, manually searching, downloading, installing and registering DLL files can be cumbersome. Therefore, we’d better use software to figure it out more effectively.
DLL Helper (AKA: DLL-Helper) is a small and handy program used for searching, downloading and installing (including registering) DLLs from its online DLL files storage, which contains hundreds of thousands of free DLLs used in various programs, games, drivers, system applications, services, etc. With its help, all problems of missing DLL files prevent software/game from working properly will be readily solved with ease.
As a very practical DLL file search, download, installation and registration tool, DLL Helper can quickly find and automatically select the needed or lost DLL files on a Windows operating system. Depending on the search result of DLL file, it will automatically select the appropriate version of DLL file for the hosting operating system. And, after user clicks ‘Install’ button, this program will automatically download, uncompress and register DLL files into the running system. This definitely saves us a lot of time on finding and installing various DLL files.
// System Requirements //
- Internet connection
// Edition Statement //
AppNee provides the DLL Helper multilingual full installers and unlocked files, as well as portable full registered versions for Windows 32-bit & 64-bit.
// Use Instructions //
- Enter or copy the name of the library in the search bar of the program.
- The program displays a list of downloadable DLLs.
- Click on the name of the required library.
- In the new tab, click the “Install” button.
- The selected DLL will be downloaded, then copied (installed) to the required system directory.
// Prompts //
- To download and install DLL files, you may need to run DLL Helper as administrator.
- By default, the program runs in “Simple mode”. It involves downloading and installing the latest (of the currently available on the server) versions of the files.
- In the Advanced Mode, DLL-Helper displays all available versions and bit sizes of the selected libraries, providing the ability to download them individually.
- If the library does not work for some reason, user can delete it.
// Download URLs //
|If some download link is missing, and you do need it, just please send an email (along with post link and missing link) to remind us to reupload the missing file for you. And, give us some time to respond.|
|If there is a password for an archive, it should be "appnee.com".|
|Most of the reserved downloads (including the 32-bit version) can be requested to reupload via email.|