|Ⅰ||This article along with all titles and tags are the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, you must add an explicit footnote along with the URL to this article!|
|Ⅱ||Any manual or automated whole-website collecting/crawling behaviors are strictly prohibited.|
|Ⅲ||Any resources shared on AppNee are limited to personal study and research only, any form of commercial behaviors are strictly prohibited. Otherwise, you may receive a variety of copyright complaints and have to deal with them by yourself.|
|Ⅳ||Before using (especially downloading) any resources shared by AppNee, please first go to read our F.A.Q. page more or less. Otherwise, please bear all the consequences by yourself.|
|This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.|
CHM (Microsoft Compiled HTML Help) is a convenient document format suitable for quick browse and query, which is very common in all kinds of help documentations. In particular, its production process does not become complicated because of its powerful features; on the contrary, that’s as simple as reading it. So, all we need is just a professional CHM making tool.
Easy CHM is an efficient and professional CHM eBook or help document creating application. It’s very suitable for individual and company to produce CHM files (such as web pages collection, CHM format of help files, professional product manuals, company introduction, articles collection, CHM eBook, and so on.) with high compression ratio, TOC (Table of Content), index, and support full-text search & highlighting search results.
Using EasyCHM, you only need 3 steps to complete the production of CHM files:
- Specify a directory, where it will automatically import all directories and files inside
- Set various compilation options of CHM file
- Start to make and compile it
// Key Features //
- Make CHM (Html Help) file by importing folders and all sub folders in a fast speed
- Automatically generate TOC and Index Items by parsing from Html title/file name/text of a specific line
- Easy to use TOC editor and support ‘Search and replace in TOC items’, etc.
- Fully Multi-Selection support, it’s very convenient when Moving/Replacing/Deleting/Drag-Dropping Topics and Batch change icons, etc.
- Easy CHM can drag-drop or move multiple topics at a time, and there’re many handy options like ‘Move UP/Down’, ‘Move Top/Bottom’ and ‘Move Sibling UP/Down’ for you to choose
- Fully Keyboard support
- With the internal fast Virtual Tree, it’s very fast and stable when editing a very large TOC tree
- Convert HTM, HTML, MHT, Picture and other files to CHM
- Automatically create a Context-Sensitive Html Help
- Automatically output Alias and Map files for developers to use
- EasyCHM can save/load project file, it’s easy for the content developers for documentation to manage or edit their documents
- Convert any CHM files to html freely
- Plenty of customized options
- Multilanguage support
- Built-in CHM files decompiler
- Easy-to-use interface
// Edition Statement //
AppNee provides the Easy CHM multilingual portable full registered versions for Windows 32-bit & 64-bit.
// Download URLs //
|If some download link is missing, and you do need it, just please send an email (along with post link and missing link) to remind us to reupload the missing file for you. And, give us some time to respond.|
|If there is a password for an archive, it should be "appnee.com".|
|Most of the reserved downloads (including the 32-bit version) can be requested to reupload via email.|