|Ⅰ||This article along with all titles and tags are the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, you must add an explicit footnote along with the URL to this article!|
|Ⅱ||Any manual or automated whole-website collecting/crawling behaviors are strictly prohibited.|
|Ⅲ||Any resources shared on AppNee are limited to personal study and research only, any form of commercial behaviors are strictly prohibited. Otherwise, you may receive a variety of copyright complaints and have to deal with them by yourself.|
|Ⅳ||Before using (especially downloading) any resources shared by AppNee, please first go to read our F.A.Q. page more or less. Otherwise, please bear all the consequences by yourself.|
|This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.|
If someone says you want to use this kind of tool to verify the security of passwords or recover them, that would be a joke, I think. After all, a rule for secure enough password is very simple – Uppercase + Lowercase + Number+ Symbol (and > 8 characters), there is no need of any tool to validate it at all. The same for wireless network password, restoring it is meaningless – just reset the router to default, which is the most efficient way. So, obviously they are designed for passwords cracking only.
As a professional wireless network password cracking tool from Russia, Elcomsoft Wireless Security Auditor (EWSA for short) provides one-stop solution for wireless network, including positioning wireless networks, packets interference, wireless network passwords cracking, and other related functions. It claims to be able to crack wireless network passwords with one-click, because it uses the powerful parallel processing capabilities of GPU which is hundred times faster than CPU – i.e. the GPU acceleration technology. Its working principle is also very simple, primarily uses a dictionary to crack the WPA/WPA2 passwords for wireless AP with brute-force.
In addition to supporting both CPU and GPU hardware acceleration, EWSA also supports multi-core processor, comes with wireless network sniffer, and allows to direct import various types of wireless network handshake packages, as well as load/custom password dictionary for wireless network password brute force attack. Moreover, you can even pause or stop and save the progress at any time.
// Key Features //
- Determine how secure your wireless network is
- Built-in wireless network sniffer (with AirPCap adapters)
- Test the strength of WPA/WPA2-PSK passwords protecting your wireless network
- Save time with patent-pending GPU acceleration technology when one or more compatible NVIDIA or ATI video cards are present
- Hardware acceleration on Tableau TACC1441 hardware
- Run advanced dictionary attacks with highly configurable variations
- Perform attacks from inside or outside of your network
// Professional Features //
- Brute-force attack
- Dictionary attack with mutations
- Wireless sniffer (for AirPCap adapters)
- Number of CPUs supported: 32
- Number of GPUs supported: 8
- Hardware acceleration on Tableau TACC1441
// System Requirements //
- Wireless Network Sniffer requires AirPcap Adapter installed first
// License Key //
// Edition Statement //
AppNee provides the Elcomsoft Wireless Security Auditor Professional Edition full installers and universal license key, as well as Elcomsoft Dictionaries setup for smart password recovery on Windows 32-bit & 64-bit.
// Installation Notes //
- Use the license key above to install
// How to use EWSA to crack WPA2 WiFi //
// Tips //
- In EWSA, click “Import data/Dump Windows WPAPSK hashes” (Ctrl + U) – you can immediately access/see the passwords on any Windows for all wireless network connections!
// Download URLs //
|If some download link is missing, and you do need it, just please send an email (along with post link and missing link) to remind us to reupload the missing file for you. And, give us some time to respond.|
|If there is a password for an archive, it should be "appnee.com".|
|Most of the reserved downloads (including the 32-bit version) can be requested to reupload via email.|