|Ⅰ||This article along with all titles and tags are the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, you must add an explicit footnote along with the URL to this article!|
|Ⅱ||Any manual or automated whole-website collecting/crawling behaviors are strictly prohibited.|
|Ⅲ||Any resources shared on AppNee are limited to personal study and research only, any form of commercial behaviors are strictly prohibited. Otherwise, you may receive a variety of copyright complaints and have to deal with them by yourself.|
|Ⅳ||Before using (especially downloading) any resources shared by AppNee, please first go to read our F.A.Q. page more or less. Otherwise, please bear all the consequences by yourself.|
|This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.|
ePSXe (short for Enhanced PSX Emulator, AKA: PSX, PSOne or PS1 Emulator) is a freeware PlayStation (PSX) emulator for Windows, Linux and Android platforms, taking all advantages of the PSEmu Pro plugin system.
Undoubtedly, ePSXe is currently the only best video game emulator for SONY PlayStation (PSone). It not only supports 3D acceleration, but also supports real-time saving & loading progress, along with especially good graphics and sound effects. And what is more worth mentioning is ePSXe’s super good game compatibility and the support of network play!
This release packed by AppNee has built in all the game console BIOS files (12) and video/audio plugins (120+) which I dare say is the most complete you can find through the whole Internet. Just in order to make it much more easier to use for every PSone fans, hoping you guys to enjoy and cherish it.
// Edition Statement //
The official ePSXe pack only includes the emulator (ePSXe.exe) and some accessary folders & files, but they do not supply any necessary BIOS files & Plugins for the emulator to emulate a game!
From AppNee you can get the latest versions of ePSXe along with the most complete 12 BIOS files, 112 Plugin files, official & additional shaders package, additional memcards files and cheat codes list (codelist.inf) in an all-in-one package (including the important WNASPI32.DLL & zlib1.dll and additional kailleraclient.dll, codelist.inf)! Besides, this release also includes the following useful freebies:
- Memory Card Manager: open memory cards (transfer saves, delete saves, etc.)
- pec (psx emulation cheater + updated cheat codes / GameShark list)
- All plugins (120 +)
- All BIOS files (12)
- 4 most important and essential DLL files (burutter.dll, WNASPI32.DLL, zlib1.dll and MSVBVM50.DLL for Memory Card Manager)
- 6 Memory Cards (create more by copy n pasting these anywhere then renaming them)
- Action Replay
- Code Breaker
- Gameshark 5 (bin cue)
- Gameshark 5 (img sub)
// Simple Configuration Tutorial //
- Run “epsxe.exe”
- Go through the config manager (i recommend the “petes plugs” for both video an audio)
- When selecting the video plugin, select the configure button on that page
- At the bottom of the video configure page there are 2 buttons you want “fast” and “nice“
- Press nice, apply, OK, then continue.
- For audio select “petes” plugin too. And continue, no need to configure the audio one.
- Every other option/area to config doesn’t matter what you select just press next (only do video and audio the way i said)
// Tips //
- To run a game go to file/run iso (locate iso/bin/img/wtfe file and open it).
- If it’s a psx for psp game converted to emc then you must unconvert it, you need a prog called “unecm”.
- Press ‘F8‘ to take a screenshot, and the generated screenshot will be save in folder “snap”.
- The path where a game ROM is located cannot have any non-english characters, otherwise the game ROM won’t be loaded correctly.
// Related Links //
- ePSXe Official Step by Step user guide
- Unofficial ePSXe F.A.Q. written by Bobbi & CDBuRnOuT of PSXEmu.com
- ePSXe for Android – Best free PSX/PS1 emulator for Android
- PSone all games full list with official numbers
- PS2 BIOS files All-in-One package for PCSX2 emulator
- The program can’t start because MSVBVM50.DLL is missing from your computer…
- Latest versions of ePSXe for Android Paid Edition download
// Download URLs //
|Emulator (by Official without BIOS & Plugin files)|
|v2.0.5||32-bit | 64-bit||64-bit (No UI)|
|v2.0.2||32-bit | 64-bit||n/a|
|Emulator (by AppNee with all BIOS & Plugin files)|
|V2.0.5||32-bit | 64-bit||n/a|
|Action Replay, Code Breaker, GameShark…|
|If some download link is missing, and you do need it, just please send an email (along with post link and missing link) to remind us to reupload the missing file for you. And, give us some time to respond.|
|If there is a password for an archive, it should be "appnee.com".|
|Most of the reserved downloads (including the 32-bit version) can be requested to reupload via email.|