|Ⅰ||This article along with all titles and tags are the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, you must add an explicit footnote along with the URL to this article!|
|Ⅱ||Any manual or automated whole-website collecting/crawling behaviors are strictly prohibited.|
|Ⅲ||Any resources shared on AppNee are limited to personal study and research only, any form of commercial behaviors are strictly prohibited. Otherwise, you may receive a variety of copyright complaints and have to deal with them by yourself.|
|Ⅳ||Before using (especially downloading) any resources shared by AppNee, please first go to read our F.A.Q. page more or less. Otherwise, please bear all the consequences by yourself.|
|This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.|
ESET Product Activator (EPA for short) is a universal and automatic lifetime activator (works in Windows Safe Mode) for all main ESET security products (ENA/ESS/EES) on any Windows platform, written by Nikko (its use tutorial was made by Nymphish). The activation is permanent, and we can just see it as an infinite, unlimited trial resetting tool!
// Key Features //
- Compatible with all Windows OS versions (both 32-bit & 64-bit)
- Allows to activate all ESET products permanently
- You can re-use ESET trial version for lifetime, unlimitedly
// Supported ESET Products //
- ESET NOD32 Antivirus (all versions)
- ESET Smart Security (all versions)
- ESET Endpoint Security (all versions)
// Installation Notes //
- Download and install ESET product from its official site
- Disable ESET’s real time protection feature (for example: right click on ESET system tray icon -> click “Temporarily disable ESET Protection”)
- Run ESET Product Activator (as administrator if needed)
- Click “ACTIVATE/RESET”, then your Windows will automatically restart into the Safe Mode
- In Safe Mode, run ESET Product Activator and click “ACTIVATE/RESET” again (then it will restart Windows back the normal mode)
- All done, enjoy (you can open ESET product and check its activation status now and remember to re-enable the ESET’s real time protection feature)!
// Prompts //
- You have to disable all antivirus software (including ESET itself) before running this tool (or it might be reported as a low security thread – PUP: Win32:PUP-gen [PUP]).
- If ESET can’t update or run the HIPS after activation, just restart your computer. After that, everything will be all right.
- When you activate the ESET products, do make sure to operate in the Windows Safe Mode (the tool can do this for you automatically). Otherwise it will cause the activation/resetting failed.
// Download URLs //
|If some download link is missing, and you do need it, just please send an email (along with post link and missing link) to remind us to reupload the missing file for you. And, give us some time to respond.|
|If there is a password for an archive, it should be "appnee.com".|
|Most of the reserved downloads (including the 32-bit version) can be requested to reupload via email.|