|Ⅰ||This article along with all titles and tags are the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, you must add an explicit footnote along with the URL to this article!|
|Ⅱ||Any manual or automated whole-website collecting/crawling behaviors are strictly prohibited.|
|Ⅲ||Any resources shared on AppNee are limited to personal study and research only, any form of commercial behaviors are strictly prohibited. Otherwise, you may receive a variety of copyright complaints and have to deal with them by yourself.|
|Ⅳ||Before using (especially downloading) any resources shared by AppNee, please first go to read our F.A.Q. page more or less. Otherwise, please bear all the consequences by yourself.|
|This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.|
FB Alpha is a multi-arcade console emulator that takes up less system memory and requires lower machine configuration than MAME, and runs faster with better graphics. FB Alpha Shuffle (full name: Final Burn Alpha Shuffle, FBA Shuffle or FBAS for short) is an unofficial variant version of FB Alpha with many new/different features (that FB Alpha does not support), maintained by KOF2112, Leaf, and Creamymami from China.
As a highly-recommended arcade console emulator (based on FBA) for Windows 32-bit and 64-bit platforms, FB Alpha Shuffle supports emulating a large number of arcade games on CPS1, CPS2, CPS3, Neo Geo, and several other formats, including part of the console game ROMs emulated on FBA barryharris. Besides, it also supports autofire, macros, and video filters features. And best of all, it is able to run MAME game ROMs very well, as well supports the emulation of hacked ROMs.
In addition to the main program, AppNee also provides you with a collection of cheat code files in the format of .ini file. To make these cheat codes work with FB Alpha Shuffle, you just need to copy the .ini files to the “cheats” folder under FB Alpha Shuffle’s program directory. BTW, many of the games cheats included in “Part 2” are the same as “Part 1”. The cheat codes in each game file is different in many instances though. And you can feel free to edit the content of these .ini files in notepad in order to meet your specific cheating needs.
// Key Features //
- Added AVI recorder and input macro. [Gangta, emufan]
- Added support translated game name list in game selection dialog. [Sho, 800]
- You can import game names from mamep.lst while exporting gamelist. (put mamep.lst under fbas.exe or config dir)
- Added IPS v4 support from MAMEPlus!. (Thanks to Emuman, emufan)
- Added image menu from MAMEPlus!. (Thanks to Emuman, kkez)
- Added select background image and select random image functions
- Added set misc paths and improved UI for game selection dialog
- Added save preset and save default input mapping, file is saved in config/presets
- Added some custom images in .\res folder, you can replace these images with what you like
- Added display score, select, gameover, boss snapshot to game selection dialog
- Added support archived preview image (zip or 7z) (name it: snap, titles, flyers, score, select, boss, gameover. ext = zip/7z)
- Added load cheat from archive file (name it: cheat.zip/7z), also Added cheat select/reload.
- Added filters in game selection dialog. (it also can filter the custom translated game names) (type “lamer” in the filter and it will show unavailable/missing sets)
- You can edit “user-filter” value in fbas.xml to define your filter string, separate with semicolon.
- Added save favorite games (the file is in config/favorites.ini).
- Added “Undo” for input recordings, “Rewind” for input recording playback. [blip]
- Added adjustable emulation speeds (shift + +/-) and frame counter display. [blip]
- Added a simple jukebox for neogeo, cps1/2 games (Thanks to CaptainCPS-X, iq_132) (put sound.dat of caname in .\config folder with UTF-8 encode)
- Added 7-Zip support
- Added XAudio2 sound output (need install new DirectX runtime/SDK)
- Added OpenAL sound output.
- Added OpenGL, GDI, Direct2D video output
- Added select audio device and select display adapter
- Added autofire support, you can set the autofire delay value in input mapping dialog (autofire only affects normal buttons, doesn’t support direction and macro buttons)
- Added custom button feature. (Map Game Inputs ==> Custom buttons)
- Added configurable hotkeys. (Thanks to mauzus)
- Changed the emulator will not depend on kailleraclient.dll
- You can put kailleraclient.dll in the same directory as the emulator if you want to netplay
- Changed all romsets to match MAME Plus!
- Removed many rarely-used features from official FBA
- OopsWare ported PGM, CPS3 and many other drivers to FBA
// Supported Consoles //
FB Alpha is an arcade emulator supporting the following hardware platforms:
- Capcom CPS-1
- Capcom CPS-2
- Capcom CPS-3
- Neo Geo
- Sega System 16 (and similar), System 18, X-Board, Y-Board
- Psikyo 68EC020 based hardware
- misc stuff we like
// How to run Neogeo multi-slot games //
- Running the neomvs in the games list can start neogeo multi-slot dialog box
- Then choose a game to load, or you can also direct start a game by setting shortcuts
// Download URLs //
|v2.4.0||32-bit | 64-bit||3.98 MB | 4.35 MB|
|Cheats File only|
|If some download link is missing, and you do need it, just please send an email (along with post link and missing link) to remind us to reupload the missing file for you. And, give us some time to respond.|
|If there is a password for an archive, it should be "appnee.com".|
|Most of the reserved downloads (including the 32-bit version) can be requested to reupload via email.|