|This article is the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, please make a footnote with our article link!|
Feed and Grow: Fish is a brand-new animal survival simulation PC game developed by Old B1ood - a team of two brothers, Robert (programming) and Dominik (graphics) from Slovakia. It supports both multiplayer and singleplayer, and intends to be an online multiplayer game in the end.
The gameplay of Feed and Grow: Fish is inspired from the classic PC game Feeding Frenzy (AKA: Big Fish Eats Small Fish) series, yet its gameplot is much more intense and stimulating. Or we can think of it as a 3D edition of Feeding Frenzy. In the awesome, amazing, exciting, and mesmerizing underwater world, the player plays as a small fish in the sea, your mission is to nonstop hunt smaller fishes, to feed and grow yourself into larger beasts - finally reach the top of the food chain in the ocean. At the same time, players can experience a truth: The underwater world is very cruel too! In addition to eating smaller fishes to survive and grow and evolve continuously, the game also sets the BOSS system and rich props to make your survival game more challenging and interesting, which also needs you to have certain strategy ability.
Feed and Grow: Fish comes with well-made and realistic graphics, simple operation, novel gameplay, and unique game details. These will bring you different gaming experience. In general, it is a casual type of small game that is very suitable for players to count their thumb - in which you can enjoy the beautiful undersea sceneries while playing this game.
// Key Features //
- Dozens of different species of fishes available
- Hundreds of marine organisms
- 10+ skills that can be used together
- 10+ levels for challenge
- Multiple underwater world maps
- Support multiplayer online game mode
// Fish Types //
- Silver trout
- Bones fish
- Six must catfish
- Gold fish
- Red tilapia
- Red thorn fish
- Knight fish
- Red dragon fish
- Alligator gar
- Dragon turtle
- Clown fish
- Green thorn fish
- Yellow hanging fish
- Rufous fish
- Vampire fish
- Hammerhead shark
- ... and more
// Official Demo Video //
// Game Controls //
- [Mouse] - Rotate
- [W] - Forward
- [S] - Backward
- [Left Shift] - Sprint
- [Left Mouse button] [hold / release] - Bite
- [Right Mouse button] [hold] - Eat
- [Tab] – Menu / Pause
// System Requirements //
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Packages
// Tips //
- You can eat small tasty shrimps too – especially helpful for little „baby“ fish
- To eat, open your mouth (hold Right Mouse button) and swim through food.
- To attack / bite, open your mouth (hold Left Mouse button) and close it (release button) in front of something killable. In case you get stuck („bitten into something“), bite again to release yourself.
- You can kill all kinds of fish, except for the ones of your own kind.
// Download URLs //
|If some download link is missing, and you do need it, just please send an email (along with post link and missing link) to remind us to reupload the missing file for you. And, give us to some more time to respond.|
|If there is a password for an archive, it should be "appnee.com".|