|Ⅰ||This article along with all titles and tags are the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, you must add an explicit footnote along with the URL to this article!|
|Ⅱ||Any manual or automated whole-website collecting/crawling behaviors are strictly prohibited.|
|Ⅲ||Any resources shared on AppNee are limited to personal study and research only, any form of commercial behaviors are strictly prohibited. Otherwise, you may receive a variety of copyright complaints and have to deal with them by yourself.|
|Ⅳ||Before using (especially downloading) any resources shared by AppNee, please first go to read our F.A.Q. page more or less. Otherwise, please bear all the consequences by yourself.|
|This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.|
Good, convenient things will always be popular, get more attention from users, and followed by exposing more problems. The wireless network is one of such new things, which began to catch on around the world due to its application on mobile platform.
What this book Hacking Wireless Networks For Dummies pays close attention to is the wireless network’s security problems, its purpose is to make you grow from a novice to an experienced wireless security professional who masters much common wireless weaknesses. In AppNee’s opinion, that is just to teach you how to become a wireless network hacker, so as to have the ability for either invading others or strengthening your own wireless network to prevent being attacked.
// Table Of Contents //
- Part I: Building the Foundation for Testing Wireless Networks.
- Chapter 1: Introduction to Wireless Hacking.
- Chapter 2: The Wireless Hacking Process.
- Chapter 3: Implementing a Testing Methodology.
- Chapter 4: Amassing Your War Chest.
- Part II: Getting Rolling with Common Wi-Fi Hacks.
- Chapter 5: Human (In)Security.
- Chapter 6: Containing the Airwaves.
- Chapter 7: Hacking Wireless Clients.
- Chapter 8: Discovering Default Settings.
- Chapter 9: Wardriving.
- Part III: Advanced Wi-Fi Hacks.
- Chapter 10: Still at War.
- Chapter 11: Unauthorized Wireless Devices.
- Chapter 12: Network Attacks.
- Chapter 13: Denial-of-Service Attacks.
- Chapter 14: Cracking Encryption.
- Chapter 15: Authenticating Users.
- Part IV: The Part of Tens.
- Chapter 16: Ten Essential Tools for Hacking Wireless Networks.
- Chapter 17: Ten Wireless Security-Testing Mistakes.
- Chapter 18: Ten Tips for Following Up after Your Testing.
- Part V: Appendixes.
- Appendix A: Wireless Hacking Resources.
- Appendix B: Glossary of Acronyms.
// Download URLs //
|If some download link is missing, and you do need it, just please send an email (along with post link and missing link) to remind us to reupload the missing file for you. And, give us some time to respond.|
|If there is a password for an archive, it should be "appnee.com".|
|Most of the reserved downloads (including the 32-bit version) can be requested to reupload via email.|