|Ⅰ||This article along with all titles and tags are the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, you must add an explicit footnote along with the URL to this article!|
|Ⅱ||Any manual or automated whole-website collecting/crawling behaviors are strictly prohibited.|
|Ⅲ||Any resources shared on AppNee are limited to personal study and research only, any form of commercial behaviors are strictly prohibited. Otherwise, you may receive a variety of copyright complaints and have to deal with them by yourself.|
|Ⅳ||Before using (especially downloading) any resources shared by AppNee, please first go to read our F.A.Q. page more or less. Otherwise, please bear all the consequences by yourself.|
|This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.|
HDD Low Level Format Tool (short for HDD LLFT) is an tiny HDD low-level formatting tool for Windows. Lightweight but powerful and helpful, with very important and significative purposes.
First you need to know what time it is necessary to format your hard drive in the low level. On the one hand, for repair purposes: low-level formatting can be used for shielding the bad sectors on hard disk, so as to prolong its service life, or completely remove stubborn computer virus!
On the other hand, for security prevention: we can use HDD Low Level Format Tool to thoroughly and irrecoverably destroy all the data from any type of hard disk – that means even if someone takes your complete and undamaged hard disk to the FBI or any most professional data recovery company, they just have no ability of figuring out any data, anything – just tons of 0 or 1.
// Main Applications //
- Repair disk drives have been damaged by some causes (bad sectors, viruses…)
- Irrecoverably destroy all the data on any type of hard disk
- An option to quickly wipe partitions and MBR data is available
// Supported Interfaces //
- S-ATA (SATA)
- IDE (E-IDE)
- Big drives (LBA-48)
*** The program also supports low-level formatting of FLASH cards (SD, MMC, MemoryStick and CompactFlash) using a card-reader.
// Supported Manufacturers //
- Western Digital
- and almost any other not listed here
// Clear Methods //
- Fill the entire disk with only 1’s
- Fill the entire disk with only 0’s
- All filled with 0 the entire disk
*** Generally the second method is more popular, and other similar tools are DM, WipeInfo, DiskRedactor and Eraser!
// Edition Statement //
AppNee provides the HDD Low Level Format Tool Home/Personal/Commercial Edition multilingual full installers and portable versions, along with all versions universal license codes (no speed limit, free lifetime updates) for Windows 32-bit & 64-bit.
// License Codes //
|Home/Personal License||Commercial License|
*** License terms:
- Free for personal/home use (speed is capped at 180 GB per hour which is 50 MB/s)
- Personal/home use (no speed limit)
- Commercial or professional use
// Installation Notes //
- Download the portable or setup version from official site
- Run program -> Enter code
- Use any one license code above to register, enjoy!
// Prompts //
- As the clear method is making all the data filled with only 0’s or 1’s, so it does not hurt the hard drive.
- An option to quickly wipe partitions and MBR data is available.
// Warning //
- After running this low level format tool, the whole disk surface will be erased, therefore, the data restoration is impossible after using this utility!
- Low Level Formatting operation should not be too frequently, or it will wear hard disk life
// Download URLs //
|If some download link is missing, and you do need it, just please send an email (along with post link and missing link) to remind us to reupload the missing file for you. And, give us some time to respond.|
|If there is a password for an archive, it should be "appnee.com".|
|Most of the reserved downloads (including the 32-bit version) can be requested to reupload via email.|