|Ⅰ||This article along with all titles and tags are the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, you must add an explicit footnote along with the URL to this article!|
|Ⅱ||Any manual or automated whole-website collecting/crawling behaviors are strictly prohibited.|
|Ⅲ||Any resources shared on AppNee are limited to personal study and research only, any form of commercial behaviors are strictly prohibited. Otherwise, you may receive a variety of copyright complaints and have to deal with them by yourself.|
|Ⅳ||Before using (especially downloading) any resources shared by AppNee, please first go to read our F.A.Q. page more or less. Otherwise, please bear all the consequences by yourself.|
|This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.|
C#(read as ‘C Sharp‘) is a simple, modern, object-oriented, and type-safe programming language derived from C and C++, which attempts to combine the rapid development ability of Visual Basic and the powerful flexible feature of C++. Programmers who understand the C or C++ will be able to become familiar with C# at once.
Head First C#, 3rd Edition is the best way for learning object-oriented programming, C#, XAML, .NET Framework and Visual Studio. The best way. After reading this book, you will be a professional C# programmer, and are fully capable of designing and developing large applications.
If you stand in awe before other old-fashioned C# books, you will deeply fall in love with the Head First C#, as well as all other series of Head First. Below, you can download the Third Edition of Head First C#, with HD colored page and editable PDF file format.
// Table Of Contents //
- Chapter 1 Start Building with C#: Build something cool, fast!
- Chapter 2 It’s all Just Code: Under the hood
- Chapter 3 Objects: Get Oriented!: Making code make sense
- Chapter 4 Types and References: It’s 10:00. Do you know where your data is?
- Chapter 5 Encapsulation: Keep your privates… Private
- Chapter 6 Inheritance: Your object’s family tree
- Chapter 7 Interfaces and Abstract Classes: Making classes keep their promises
- Chapter 8 Enums and Collections: Storing lots of data
- Chapter 9 Reading and Writing Files: Save the last byte for me!
- Chapter 10 Designing Windows Store Apps with XAML: Taking your apps to the next level
- Chapter 11 Async, Await, and Data Contract Serialization: Pardon the interruption
- Chapter 12 Exception Handling: Putting out fires gets old
- Chapter 13 Captain Amazing: The Death of the Object
- Chapter 14 Querying Data and Building Apps With Linq: Get control of your data
- Chapter 15 Events and Delegates: What your code does when you’re not looking
- Chapter 16 Architecting Apps with the mvvm Pattern: Great apps on the inside and outside
// Book Example Codes //
- Head First C# Example Code download
- Download our Source Code for Invaders
- Download graphics for chapters and labs
- Download the WPF Guide to Head First C# PDF
- GDI+ Graphics Bonus PDF
- Source code for all projects, exercises, and puzzles
- Source code for the 2nd edition
// Download URLs //
|Head First C#, 2nd Edition||reserved||21.8 MB|
|Head First C#, 3rd Edition||64.5 MB|
|If some download link is missing, and you do need it, just please send an email (along with post link and missing link) to remind us to reupload the missing file for you. And, give us some time to respond.|
|If there is a password for an archive, it should be "appnee.com".|
|Most of the reserved downloads (including the 32-bit version) can be requested to reupload via email.|