|This article is the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, please make a footnote with our article link!|
Ruby is a simple and fast object-oriented programming scripting language that is obviously younger than other similar programming languages (such like Perl or Python). It was written by Yukihiro Matsumoto from Japan (started in 1993 and finished in 1995). The inspiration and characteristics of Ruby are mainly from Perl, Squeak/Smalltalk, Eiffel, Ada and Lisp programming languages.
According to the consistent characteristics of Head First series, Head First Ruby introduces the complete process of introduction to Ruby language in a very simple and vivid way for beginners. Furthermore, it also involves advanced Ruby features such as blocks, objects, methods, classes, and regular expressions; as well as some deep topics such as exception handling, modules, mixins, and metaprogramming.
AppNee provides the Head First Ruby Full HD version with 890+ pages, not the Early Release RAW & UNEDITED version with only 286 pages.
// Table Of Contents //
- Chapter 1 More with Less: Code the Way You Want
- Chapter 2 Methods and Classes: Getting Organized
- Chapter 3 Inheritance: Relying on Your Parents
- Chapter 4 Initializing Instances: Off to a Great Start
- Chapter 5 Arrays and Blocks: Better Than Loops
- Chapter 6 Block Return Values: How Should I Handle This?
- Chapter 7 Hashes: Labeling Data
- Chapter 8 References: Crossed Signals
- Chapter 9 Mixins: Mix It Up
- Chapter 10 Comparable and Enumerable: Ready-Made Mixes
- Chapter 11 Documentation: Read the Manual
- Chapter 12 Exceptions: Handling the Unexpected
- Chapter 13 Unit Testing: Code Quality Assurance
- Chapter 14 Web Apps: Serving HTML
- Chapter 15 Saving and Loading Data: Keep It Around
- Appendix Leftovers: The top ten topics (we didn't cover)
// Book Example Codes //
// Download URLs //
|If some download link is missing, and you do need it, just please send an email (along with post link and missing link) to remind us to reupload the missing file for you. And, give us to some more time to respond.|
|If there is a password for an archive, it should be "appnee.com".|