|Ⅰ||This article along with all titles and tags are the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, you must add an explicit footnote along with the URL to this article!|
|Ⅱ||Any manual or automated whole-website collecting/crawling behaviors are strictly prohibited.|
|Ⅲ||Any resources shared on AppNee are limited to personal study and research only, any form of commercial behaviors are strictly prohibited. Otherwise, you may receive a variety of copyright complaints and have to deal with them by yourself.|
|Ⅳ||Before using (especially downloading) any resources shared by AppNee, please first go to read our F.A.Q. page more or less. Otherwise, please bear all the consequences by yourself.|
|This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.|
Insofta Cover Commander (Cover Commander for short) is a professional and easy-to-use product package/cover 3D exhibition effects design software, developed by Insofta Development from Russia. It enables you to easily make very professional looking product package and software screenshot suitable for web distribution or printing, no professional design skills required.
In Insofta Cover Commander, users can apply templates and various special effects to covers in the wizard mode, so as to quickly complete the 3D box design. Specifically, all you need to do is load images for front cover, back cover and side cover, or a normative screenshot of the application window; then this software applies the selected style, and allows you to further customize your design by adjusting lens angle, shadow, reflection, lighting, and so on settings.
You can preview the cover in real time and rotate it freely in 3D mode to achieve your desired effect. The final design can be rendered in a variety of sizes and saved as PNG, GIF, JPG or BMP image format. Send your 3D package renderings to the customer so that your packaging design can be presented more visually. Therefore, Insofta Cover Commander can be used in the packaging design of all walks of life.
// Key Features //
- Compose a scene from several 3D objects
- 3D mockups: 3D primitives (Sphere, Cylinder, Cone, Pyramid, Cube), Box, Box with disc, Disc, Screenshot, Curved screenshot, DVD box, DVD box with disc, Book, Softcover book, Business card, Brochure, Flyer, Plastic Card, Book with rounded corners, Manual, Vista box, Spiral book, Laptop, iPad Pro, iPhone X/6s/SE/5c, iMac, Samsung Galaxy S6, Nexus 9, iPad 2/3/4 with cover, Display, Blu-ray box, Blu-ray with disc, Monitor, TV, CD box, CD box with disc
- Let the built-in wizards do the dirty work for you and focus on the artistic details of the cover
- Create multiple projects, parse multiple images – with a single command (batch mode)
- Save the result image with transparent background and use the picture for the complex web or print designs
- Save the light, shadow, and reflection settings under a unique name and use those settings in other projects
- Set the result image size (up to 4000 x 4000) and margins in pixels
- Draw your customer’s attention with an animated (GIF, SWF, AVI) box, cover or screenshot
- Don’t pay more than what it actually costs to create a great cover. Create additional covers at no cost at all
// Official Demo Video //
// Universal Registration Codes //
|AppNee Freeware Group.||
// Edition Statement //
AppNee provides the Insofta Cover Commander multilingual full installers and all versions universal registration codes, as well as portable full registered versions for Windows 32-bit & 64-bit.
// Installation Notes //
for Setup version:
- Download and install the latest version of Insofta Cover Commander from official site
- Run program, and enter “Help/Register…“
- Use the universal registration code above to register
// Related Links //
// Download URLs //
|If some download link is missing, and you do need it, just please send an email (along with post link and missing link) to remind us to reupload the missing file for you. And, give us some time to respond.|
|If there is a password for an archive, it should be "appnee.com".|
|Most of the reserved downloads (including the 32-bit version) can be requested to reupload via email.|