|This article is the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, please make a footnote with our article link!|
As the intermediate part in the series of books written by David Cook about robot DIY, Intermediate Robot Building, 2nd Edition is meticulous and explaining about the roundabout robot production process. Its content involves the machinery, electronics, sensor, computing, information processing, and other multidisciplinary areas, and integrates with necessary basic knowledge on the robot technology.
More valuable is, for all kinds of possible problems the reader might encounter in the robot production process, this book made a careful consideration and provided the debugging circuit and solution to these problems. Besides, it also tells the author's own experience of failure to the reader, which can help beginners avoid detours.
If you're just a newbie in the robot building aspect, then you'd better have a certain robot production experience before reading this Intermediate Robot Building, 2nd Edition. Otherwise, we would suggest you to go to see the Robot Building for Beginners, Second Edition first, that's dedicated to beginners.
// Table Of Contents //
- Assembling a Modular Robot
- Comparing Two Types of Homemade Motor Couplers and Common Errors to Avoid
- Making a Fixture and Drilling Solid Rods for a Coupler
- Finishing the Solid-Rod Motor Coupler
- Building a Motor Inside a Wheel
- Understanding the Standards and Setup for Electronic Experiments
- Creating a Linear Voltage-Regulated Power Supply
- Making Robot Power Supply Improvements
- Driving Miss Motor
- Driving Mister Motor
- Creating an Infrared Modulated Obstacle, Opponent, and Wall Detector
- Fine-Tuning the Reflector Detector
- Roundabout Robot!
- Test Driving Roundabout
- If I Only Had a Brain
- Building Roundabout’s Daughterboard
- Adding the Floor Sensor Module
- Cooking Up Some Robot Stew
// Download URLs //
|If some download link is missing, and you do need it, just please send an email (along with post link and missing link) to remind us to reupload the missing file for you. And, give us to some more time to respond.|
|If there is a password for an archive, it should be "appnee.com".|