|This article is the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, please make a footnote with our article link!|
Kaspersky Reset Trial (KRT for short) is a free trial reset tool (cycle activation, infinitely trial) from Russia specially designed for Kaspersky series of products. It supports all the latest versions of Kaspersky Anti-Virus/Internet Security/Total Security 2011~2018, PURE 2.0/3.0, Endpoint Security and more.
Kaspersky Reset Trial's essence is a regularly automatic activation patch and its principle is to perform infinite times of replacement of trial keys to the Kaspersky products. As a result, with its help, we can indefinitely reset/initialize Kaspersky's activation state, so as to realize the recycling trial. In that way, we can get the free use of Kaspersky software for ever - the countless 30 days trials.
// Support Products //
- Kaspersky Free Antivirus 2016~2018
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2011~2018
- Kaspersky Internet Security 2011~2018
- Kaspersky Total Security 2015~2018
- Kaspersky CRYSTAL 2.0, 3.0
- Kaspersky PURE 2.0, 3.0
- Kaspersky Endpoint Security 8, 10
- Kaspersky Small Office Security 2~5
// Supported OS //
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10
- Windows Server 2003
// Use Instructions //
- Uncheck the "Enable Self-Defense" (in Settings/Additional/Self-Defense)
- Right click the Kaspersky icon in system tray to exit
- Run "Kaspersky Reset Trial" as administrator, click "Activation reset"
- In the pop-up window, click 'Yes' to restart the computer automatically
- In the activation window, click "Activate trial version of the application" and enter "2222-2222-2222-222U" to import the key (for PURE3.0, ignore this step)
- All done, enjoy! (Remember to re-enable the "Self-Defense" after rebooting)
// Edition Statement //
AppNee provides the Kaspersky Reset Trial multilingual portable versions for Windows 32-bit & 64-bit.
// Prompts //
- Press "Ctrl+Alt" keys to switch to the advanced UI: Activate, Save activation (save the activation info as *.lic file) and Rest activation
- You can click "Rest activation" to clear the activation info
- Choose the language you like in the settings
- The license backup of KIS 2014 can only be used for KIS 2014, not for KIS 2015; and KIS 2015's license backup is universal for KIS 2015 MR0 ~ MR2.
// Warning //
Kaspersky Reset Trial may be falsely reported as Threat: Win32:Malware-gen with high severity. Make a full scan after activation of your Kaspersky product.
// Download URLs //
|Version||Kaspersky Reset Trial||Size||Official Trial Installer|
|If some download link is missing, and you do need it, just please send an email (along with post link and missing link) to remind us to reupload the missing file for you. And, give us to some more time to respond.|
|If there is a password for an archive, it should be "appnee.com".|