|Ⅰ||This article along with all titles and tags are the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, you must add an explicit footnote along with the URL to this article!|
|Ⅱ||Any manual or automated whole-website collecting/crawling behaviors are strictly prohibited.|
|Ⅲ||Any resources shared on AppNee are limited to personal study and research only, any form of commercial behaviors are strictly prohibited. Otherwise, you may receive a variety of copyright complaints and have to deal with them by yourself.|
|Ⅳ||Before using (especially downloading) any resources shared by AppNee, please first go to read our F.A.Q. page more or less. Otherwise, please bear all the consequences by yourself.|
|This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.|
King Arthur’s Gold (KAG for short) is a side-scrolling RTS type of small indie game based on the elements of Medieval Europe theme. It came up with retro & pixel style and unique, rare originality, and of course got inspiration primarily from one old video game King Arthur’s World on SNES platform.
In game, player plays a country’s ruler, leads your people to develop, construct, produce, defend, and finally take cities and seize territory. The graphics is very nostalgic (which is just some players chasing), yet gives very excellent and fancy production on special effects that make players refreshed, as well as OST music effects that can keep players excited.
The creativity of King Arthur’s Gold is that it absorbs many classic game elements from Minecraft, Dwarf Fortress, Terraria, and even Age of Empires, Team Fortress Classic, and on this basis, supplemented by real-time strategy gameplay. In particular, it also provides many online/offline game modes, a variety of game careers and scenes for players to choose with flexibility.
// Key Features //
- Randomly generated world maps
- Everything can be destroyed in the map
- Support 64+ players playing at the same time
- Build defenses with freeform building
- Destroy the enemy castles with physics and explosives
- Exciting building-collapse and seismic effects
- Dynamic lighting system + day and night cycle
- Retro style BGM
- Freedom to move by land, water, dig tunnels or fly in the air
- Use the environment to burn or drown enemies
- Interact with a living animal and plant world
- Drive siege machines with your teammates
- Fight with 32 unpredictable humans in multiplayer
- Freely change to one of 3 distinct classes (Knight, Archer, Builder)
- Singleplayer, cooperative and competitive game modes
- Customize with 60+ unique heads
- Addictive action, strategy and teamwork elements
- Create your own adventure with community created mods & scripts
// System Requirements //
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86, x64)
- DirectX End-User Runtimes
// Official Demo Video //
// Edition Statement //
AppNee provides the King Arthur’s Gold portable full registered versions for Windows.
// Prompts //
- Without Internet connection, you should run the “nolauncher.bat” to play offline mode.
// Download URLs //
|Build 1656||44.4 MB|
|Build 2584||44.3 MB|
|If some download link is missing, and you do need it, just please send an email (along with post link and missing link) to remind us to reupload the missing file for you. And, give us some time to respond.|
|If there is a password for an archive, it should be "appnee.com".|
|Most of the reserved downloads (including the 32-bit version) can be requested to reupload via email.|