|Ⅰ||This article along with all titles and tags are the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, you must add an explicit footnote along with the URL to this article!|
|Ⅱ||Any manual or automated whole-website collecting/crawling behaviors are strictly prohibited.|
|Ⅲ||Any resources shared on AppNee are limited to personal study and research only, any form of commercial behaviors are strictly prohibited. Otherwise, you may receive a variety of copyright complaints and have to deal with them by yourself.|
|Ⅳ||Before using (especially downloading) any resources shared by AppNee, please first go to read our F.A.Q. page more or less. Otherwise, please bear all the consequences by yourself.|
|This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.|
If you find you have become interested in that kind of retro cave exploration game with very high difficulty coefficient after playing Spelunky, then La-Mulana (ラ・ムラーナ) will be another good play for you.
La-Mulana is a 16-bit pixel & retro style action archaeological ruins exploration indie game. The game tells a story about an archaeologist’s adventure experience in the historical site “LA-MULANA”. It’s made by Takumi Naramura from Japan. Originally designed for PC platform, and has a great vogue after transplanted onto Wii.
The scenarios and play style of La-Mulana for PC maybe let players first think of the classic video game The Goonies on FC console. Of course, I also believe that many players will also associate it with another two very classic video games – Metroid and Castlevania.
// Key Features //
- Become an adventurer and explore sprawling ancient ruins
- Gather hints to solve the various mysteries of the ruins
- Dive into the action as you fight off tough enemies seeking to impede your progress
- A detailed and beautifully dot-rendered world
- Seven main weapons and over ten sub-weapons
- Over 60 items of various types to help you explore the ruins
- Over 20 apps to install on your trusty adventurer’s tablet, the “Mobile Super X3”
- Includes reference book with over 200 monsters and other characters in the game
// Official Demo Video //
// System Requirements //
- DirectX End-User Runtime Web Installer (DirectX Redist)
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86)
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x64)
// Edition Statement //
AppNee provides the La-Mulana 1/2 portable full registered versions for Windows.
// Download URLs //
|La-Mulana 1||v22.214.171.124||reserved||70.5 MB|
|La-Mulana 2||v126.96.36.199||813 MB|
|If some download link is missing, and you do need it, just please send an email (along with post link and missing link) to remind us to reupload the missing file for you. And, give us some time to respond.|
|If there is a password for an archive, it should be "appnee.com".|
|Most of the reserved downloads (including the 32-bit version) can be requested to reupload via email.|