|Ⅰ||This article along with all titles and tags are the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, you must add an explicit footnote along with the URL to this article!|
|Ⅱ||Any manual or automated whole-website collecting/crawling behaviors are strictly prohibited.|
|Ⅲ||Any resources shared on AppNee are limited to personal study and research only, any form of commercial behaviors are strictly prohibited. Otherwise, you may receive a variety of copyright complaints and have to deal with them by yourself.|
|Ⅳ||Before using (especially downloading) any resources shared by AppNee, please first go to read our F.A.Q. page more or less. Otherwise, please bear all the consequences by yourself.|
|This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.|
Le Royaume des Ombres (LRdO for short, AKA: The Kingdom of Shadows, The Realm of Shadows) is a big and complete MOD package for Diablo II: Lord of Destruction (works well with all versions of Diablo 2: LoD). It was created by Xaphan67 from France and first released in 2013.
Le Royaume des Ombres made a lot of changes to most of the original elements in Diablo 2: LoD, and offered many news ones, mainly inspired from Titan Quest and Diablo III. This includes: a whole new world full of new monsters to explore and challenge, new regions based on the worlds in Diablo 3, brand-new skills for all classes (7 classes with unique and varied talents: Warrior, Guardian, Assassin, Hunteress, Ritualist, Necromancer and Sorceress), tons of new items to collect, lots of quests and dungeons, advanced crafting system, new stats and skills systems, and more.
Eventually, after that adventure gaming time two multiples of the original game, you will probably feel like this: Diablo II is really worthy of a superb game work. Because over these years, it still has so tenacious vitality relying on all kinds of MODs made by fan players around the world!
// Key Features //
- More than 2000 items
- 33 sets, dozens of unique items and hundreds of runewords
- Lots of other diverse and varied collectible items
- A complete but comprehensive crafting system
- 2 masteries, 44 specialties, 17 active and 17 passive skills per class, and others available in new ways
- Thousands of formulas through the Horadric Cube
- More than 200 places to visit, divided into five acts, each including several towns
- New monsters to overcome, existing in four power levels
- And much more …
// Fan Made Demo Videos //
// Edition Statement //
AppNee provides the Le Royaume des Ombres MOD along with Diablo II: Lord of Destruction full game portable full registered version for Windows 32-bit & 64-bit.
// How to play //
for MOD only:
- Download the Diablo II portable full registered version and extract
- Downlaod D2SE Modmanager v2.2.0 and install (use the default installation location)
- Download Le_Royaume_des_Ombres_PUBLIC_BETA and extract
- Create a new ‘MODS’ folder under Diablo II, then copy the whole Le Royaume des Ombres BETA folder into it
- Run D2SE.exe in compatibility mode (Windows 7) and as administrator
- Click the Le Royaume des Ombres BETA icon, then click ‘Start Plugin‘ to start game
for MOD + Diablo II: LoD full game:
- Just extract and run ‘D2SE.exe‘ in compatibility mode (Windows 7) and as administrator to play!
// Download URLs //
|v6.00||MOD only||407 MB|
|MOD + Diablo II: LoD||2.46 GB|
|If some download link is missing, and you do need it, just please send an email (along with post link and missing link) to remind us to reupload the missing file for you. And, give us some time to respond.|
|If there is a password for an archive, it should be "appnee.com".|
|Most of the reserved downloads (including the 32-bit version) can be requested to reupload via email.|