|Ⅰ||This article along with all titles and tags are the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, you must add an explicit footnote along with the URL to this article!|
|Ⅱ||Any manual or automated whole-website collecting/crawling behaviors are strictly prohibited.|
|Ⅲ||Any resources shared on AppNee are limited to personal study and research only, any form of commercial behaviors are strictly prohibited. Otherwise, you may receive a variety of copyright complaints and have to deal with them by yourself.|
|Ⅳ||Before using (especially downloading) any resources shared by AppNee, please first go to read our F.A.Q. page more or less. Otherwise, please bear all the consequences by yourself.|
|This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.|
Using the three free, open-source and original system components (PHP, MySQL, and phpMyAdmin) to develop, test, and deploy Web applications locally is almost the only best option available at the moment. Thereinto, Apache Web server and PHP hypertext preprocessor are preinstalled on Mac. But they are not enabled by default, and the pre-installed version of PHP lacks many utility features. The MySQL needs to be installed and configured separately. Unless you are able to expertly use command lines in Terminal, installing the one-stop solution MAMP (PRO) is much simpler and more efficient.
MAMP is a free solution stack derived from the classic, open-source LAMP (software bundle), used to set up local server environment, and developed for Mac and Windows platforms. Its name stands for Mac (OS) + Apache (web server) + MySQL (DBMS) + PHP, Perl, or Python (programming languages used for web development). Like XAMPP, WAMP, and LAMP, they are all native integrated development environments (IDE) based on the AMP (Apache, MySQL/MariaDB, Perl/PHP/Python) solution stacks.
MAMP saves users the trouble of configuring, setting up, and managing their local server environments. It comes with powerful functions and simple configurations, and very convenient Xdebug tool that can help user debug applications in real time. Moreover, in MAMP, you are allowed to dynamically switch to the latest version of PHP; Hosts file can be modified through the software setting interface; there are simple port and running configurations for MySQL and Apache , and so on.
MAMP PRO is the commercial, professional front end of MAMP. With MAMP PRO, you can get all functions of MAMP, for example: you can create a separate host for each of your web projects; Install WordPress with only one click; after completion of your page, publish it directly from MAMP PRO on your live server, and so forth.
// Key Features //
- Vastly improved GUI with a Finder-like sidebar
- Integrated editor for editing source files and viewing images, PDF and movie files
- Preview mobile websites with a specialized app for iOS
- Faster server restarts
- A configuration GUI for Nginx
- In-App Updates for popular components: PHP, phpMyAdmin, cURL and OpenSSL
- Searchable Host Overview with site previews
- MySQL 5.6
- Ruby with Rails
- Make PHP, Perl, Python and Ruby easily available on the command line
- GroupStart: Define which Servers and Services will automatically start
- Save and Restore server settings for individual hosts
- Additional Extras available (Magento, phpBB, Presta Shop and MediaWiki)
- Customizable toolbar for often needed functions
- Manage all your project assets with the new Assets window
- Use the Scrap Pad for copying code snippets and more
- Show recently used hosts
- Generic DNS Services are now supported
- Start/Restart/Stop Servers and Services independently
- and many more…
// Edition Statement //
AppNee provides the MAMP & MAMP PRO multilingual full installers and all versions universal serial numbers for Windows 32-bit & 64-bit, and Mac.
// Related Links //
// Download URLs //
|If some download link is missing, and you do need it, just please send an email (along with post link and missing link) to remind us to reupload the missing file for you. And, give us some time to respond.|
|If there is a password for an archive, it should be "appnee.com".|
|Most of the reserved downloads (including the 32-bit version) can be requested to reupload via email.|