|This article is the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, please make a footnote with our article link!|
Mcool supports media library, lyrics, album cover show, Unicode and rich visual effects; allows to be minimized to the system tray; takes very few system resources, suitable to listening to music when working.
Especially, Mcool supports all the common audio/video formats, including APE, FLAC, WavPack, MP3, OGG, TTA, TAK, Musepack, AAC, AC3, WMA, Wav, CD, ALAC, Aiff, MOD, CUE, MIDI formats, and some video formats.
// Key Features //
- Portable, free, open-source software (Delphi, MIT open-source license).
- Minimalist, transparent, "no interface, only music".
- Optimizes for local lossless music playback. Powered by Bass library, with excellent performance and high quality sound effects. Modular design, can be highly customized.
- Supports lightweight media library, lyrics and visual effects. Allows to be minimized to the system tray, takes very few system resources, suitable to listening to music when working.
- These features come from user suggestions: tag editing, automatic switching list, play queue, mouse gestures, equalizer, audio device selection, the global volume wheel (over systray), font settings, minimalist mode, mouse transparent, pin to desktop and simple layout.
// Supported Audio Formats //
Almost all local music formats from lossness to lossless, and supports video formats by plug-in:
// General Hotkeys //
- Enter key/Double click - Play
- Insert key - Change skins
- Arrow keys - Next/Previous
- T - Always on top
- A - Add folder or URL
- At the top - Double click to minimize; right click to change the play progress bar
- Top left corner - Left click to Stop; right click to Next
- Top right corner - Left click to Close; right click to Hide
- At the bottom - Right click to change color; double click to change skin
// Download URLs //
|Version||Full Edition||Lite Edition||Dev Edition||Video Edition|
|Background image packs|
|If some download link is missing, and you do need it, just please send an email (along with post link and missing link) to remind us to reupload the missing file for you. And, give us to some more time to respond.|
|If there is a password for an archive, it should be "appnee.com".|