|Ⅰ||This article along with all titles and tags are the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, you must add an explicit footnote along with the URL to this article!|
|Ⅱ||Any manual or automated whole-website collecting/crawling behaviors are strictly prohibited.|
|Ⅲ||Any resources shared on AppNee are limited to personal study and research only, any form of commercial behaviors are strictly prohibited. Otherwise, you may receive a variety of copyright complaints and have to deal with them by yourself.|
|Ⅳ||Before using (especially downloading) any resources shared by AppNee, please first go to read our F.A.Q. page more or less. Otherwise, please bear all the consequences by yourself.|
|This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.|
MediaMonkey is a full-featured multimedia files collecting and managing software, integrating music file managing, recording, converting, burning, playing and tagging in one place. It supports all common audio formats, as well as M3U (playlist) and CD track. To many music lovers, MediaMonkey is absolutely one of the best audio library managers (especially for lossless audio files).
Open MediaMonkey for the first time, you will see a startup guide, which leads you to fast scan and build your music library. Most music managers do not provide this feature. Later, it can automatically analyze and reorganize the information of music files and conduct a complete analysis. This will be very helpful for users who have a large number of music files to manage. Other user friendly design includes: provides powerful and flexible volume adjustment function, supports sleep mode, allows to create reports or statistics file for sharing.
Although Thomasz (AppNee’s anonymous contributor) likes MediaMonkey best. I myself basically agree with his viewpoint. Just in terms of usability, I don’t think it does well enough. In my opinion, for any software, too many and not outstanding enough functions will, on the contrary, bring inconvenience and confusion to general users.
// Key Features //
- Movie / Music Manager (for Rock, Classical, Audiobooks, Movies, TV, etc.)
- Audio/Video Player & (MP3, AAC, OGG, WMA, FLAC, AVI, MP4, WMV etc.)
- Auto-DJ & secure jukebox mode for parties
- Podcatcher & media downloader
- CD Ripper & Audio/Video Converter: Encode MP3, OGG, FLAC, AVI, etc.
- File Monitor (automatically updates library)
- Auto Renamer / File Organizer
- Auto Tag Editor with Album Art & Lyrics Lookup – Automatic
- Find Duplicate Tracks and Missing Tags
- Playlist Manager (auto music mixes)
- Sync and backup iPod, iPhone, iPad, Android devices and others
- Share media with TVs, DVD Players and other UPnP / DLNA devices
- Integrated CD/DVD/BD Burner (Audio & Data) – Up to 48x
- Bit-perfect rips via accurate-rip database
- Support for customized Collections (e.g. Jazz, Classical, Home videos, etc.)
- On-the-fly Audio/Video Conversion for sync, DLNA sharing, and burns
- Advanced Searches and AutoPlaylists
- Unlimited MP3 encoding
- Virtual CD / Previews & Sleep Timer
- Automatic library organizer (as a background process)
- High-speed conversion / leveling on multi-core systems
// Registration Codes //
|AppNee Freeware Group.||INF0KZH20QFMW0UK61099J9|
// Edition Statement //
AppNee provides the MediaMonkey Gold Edition multilingual full installers and all versions universal registration codes for Windows 32-bit & 64-bit, as well as Pro Edition paid full for Android OS.
// Installation Notes //
- Download and install the latest version of MediaMonkey from official site
- Enter “MediaMonkey Gold/Enter registration code for MediaMonkey Gold“
- Use the universal registration code above to register
// Prompts //
- MediaMonkey v5.0.0 can not launch in the portable mode.
// Download URLs //
|Pro Edition||v1.3.7||11.0 MB|
|If some download link is missing, and you do need it, just please send an email (along with post link and missing link) to remind us to reupload the missing file for you. And, give us some time to respond.|
|If there is a password for an archive, it should be "appnee.com".|
|Most of the reserved downloads (including the 32-bit version) can be requested to reupload via email.|