|Ⅰ||This article along with all titles and tags are the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, you must add an explicit footnote along with the URL to this article!|
|Ⅱ||Any manual or automated whole-website collecting/crawling behaviors are strictly prohibited.|
|Ⅲ||Any resources shared on AppNee are limited to personal study and research only, any form of commercial behaviors are strictly prohibited. Otherwise, you may receive a variety of copyright complaints and have to deal with them by yourself.|
|Ⅳ||Before using (especially downloading) any resources shared by AppNee, please first go to read our F.A.Q. page more or less. Otherwise, please bear all the consequences by yourself.|
|This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.|
With the help of MemPad, users can easily find the correlations among different notes, which allows you to browse all the related contents of one thing and quickly check to see if they all have been processed, so as to not leave any omission any more.
MemPad is much alike to Flashnote, but it is not only more lightweight, but also has more powerful and richer functions. Such as drag&drop support; web links, network or local file/folder links identified; password protection; auto-save; export/import; global search; multi-language interface; Unicode support, etc.
// Key Features //
- Supports standard editing functions including cut, copy, paste, undo, date/time insert
- Supports drag&drop
- Supports web links as well as network and local file or folder links
- Supports internal page links
- Always saves data without prompting (especially when closing Mempad or opening another file)
- Optional auto save (every 4 minutes)
- Support automatic backup and restore
- Diary support with year/month/day index structure
- Export page, node or all to a file or directly to another program
- Password protected encryption
After all, no software can fit all users. In general, you just choose according to your own needs and preferences, and that’s all.
// Download URLs //
|If some download link is missing, and you do need it, just please send an email (along with post link and missing link) to remind us to reupload the missing file for you. And, give us some time to respond.|
|If there is a password for an archive, it should be "appnee.com".|
|Most of the reserved downloads (including the 32-bit version) can be requested to reupload via email.|