|Ⅰ||This article along with all titles and tags are the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, you must add an explicit footnote along with the URL to this article!|
|Ⅱ||Any manual or automated whole-website collecting/crawling behaviors are strictly prohibited.|
|Ⅲ||Any resources shared on AppNee are limited to personal study and research only, any form of commercial behaviors are strictly prohibited. Otherwise, you may receive a variety of copyright complaints and have to deal with them by yourself.|
|Ⅳ||Before using (especially downloading) any resources shared by AppNee, please first go to read our F.A.Q. page more or less. Otherwise, please bear all the consequences by yourself.|
|This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.|
As an exposure technique in time-lapse photography (a photography technique presenting fast moving things), hyperlapse is extremely good at time compression, which can compress a long-time changed thing and then show it in a very short period of time. Because of this kind of offbeat presenting mode coming with great performance tension, most often we can see it in a variety of films and television works.
Many videos recorded using GoPro sport/action camera, because in most cases the lens is very jolty, make the watching experience become a kind of torture. In this case, you can import these videos to Microsoft Hyperlapse Pro to make a conversion with time-lapse photography effect. Just with several clicks, you can make this kind of video with first-person perspective become more stable, smooth, and easier to enjoy. This provides another possibility for sports enthusiasts to record and share their outdoor sports. Although it is still not perfect, its effect was very satisfactory.
Anyway, as a professional video editing technique lover, if you are tired of playing the classic slow motion video, might as well try and experience this one of the time-lapse photography techniques that full of creativity – hyperlapse!
// Key Features //
- Hyperlapse Pro can take video from any camera and create a time lapse with a smoothly moving camera.
- It works especially well with wide field of view action camera videos, such as GoPro.
- Supports different speed up factors from 1x to 25x.
- Hyperlapses can be output at different resolutions and framerates.
- Takes advantage of multi-core CPUs and high-end GPUs for better processing speeds.
- A step-by-step user interface makes it easier than ever to create hyperlpases.
// Official Demo Video //
// System Requirements //
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5+
- Microsoft Hyperlapse Pro works only with 64-bit versions of Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and 10
- Minimum of 4 GB of RAM (longer or higher resolution videos require more memory)
- OpenGL 2.0 or newer graphics card for faster performance
- Windows 10 is required to output hyperlapsed videos at 4K
// Edition Statement //
AppNee provides the Microsoft Hyperlapse Pro Edition portable full registered versions (without watermark) for Windows 64-bit only.
// Download URLs //
|If some download link is missing, and you do need it, just please send an email (along with post link and missing link) to remind us to reupload the missing file for you. And, give us some time to respond.|
|If there is a password for an archive, it should be "appnee.com".|
|Most of the reserved downloads (including the 32-bit version) can be requested to reupload via email.|