|This article is the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, please make a footnote with our article link!|
My Boy! is a widely used super fast and full-featured GBA (GameBoy Advance) emulator on Android platform, it is applicable to any version of Android devices (from very low-end phones to modern tablets).
Besides being able to save the game state at any time, My Boy! also supports the fast-forward (to skip the boring dialogue and prelude). The graphics can easily reach to 60 FPS, and perfectly compatible with more than 95% of the games on the market. In addition, My Boy! adopts high-grade BIOS simulation which requires no additional file support.
My Boy! is more powerful than GameBoid in the integrity of screen, sound, speed and compatibility, so to speak it has transcended the old brand simulator GameBoid in full.
There have been lots of GBA emulators on the mobile application market, each has its distinguishing feature, however My Boy! refreshed the "BEST" title again, so far, it has catched up with GBA.emu and even surpassed it. Also, My Boy! is the only emulator that supports link cable emulation with decent speed by far.
// Full Version Features //
- Fastest emulation, therefore saves your battery to the MAX.
- Very high game compatibility. Run nearly all games without a problem.
- Link cable emulation either on the same device, or across devices over Bluetooth or Wi-Fi.
- Gyroscope/tilt/solar sensor and rumble emulation through your Android's hardware sensors and vibrator!
- Enter multilined GameShark/ActionReplay/CodeBreaker cheat codes and enable/disable them on the fly while the game is running.
- High-level BIOS emulation, no BIOS file needed.
- IPS/UPS ROM patching.
- OpenGL rendering backend, as well as normal rendering on devices without a GPU.
- Cool video filters through the support of GLSL shaders.
- Fast-forward to skip long stories, as well as slow down games to get past a level you cannot in normal speed.
- Save games at any time with screenshot
On-screen keypad (multi-touch requires Android 2.0 or later), as well as shortcut buttons such as load/save.
- A very powerful screen layout editor, with which you can define the position and size for each of the on-screen controls, as well as for the game video.
- External controllers support, such as the MOGA controllers.
- Clean & simple yet well-designed user interface. Seamlessly integrated with the latest Android.
- Create and switch to different screen-layout and key-mapping profiles.
- Create shortcuts to easily launch your favorite games from your desktop.
// Edition Statement //
AppNee provides the My Boy! paid full versions (not the limited free version) for Android OS.
// Download URLs //
|Paid Full Edition||v1.5.21||630 KB|
|If some download link is missing, and you do need it, just please send an email (along with post link and missing link) to remind us to reupload the missing file for you. And, give us to some more time to respond.|
|If there is a password for an archive, it should be "appnee.com".|