|Ⅰ||This article along with all titles and tags are the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, you must add an explicit footnote along with the URL to this article!|
|Ⅱ||Any manual or automated whole-website collecting/crawling behaviors are strictly prohibited.|
|Ⅲ||Any resources shared on AppNee are limited to personal study and research only, any form of commercial behaviors are strictly prohibited. Otherwise, you may receive a variety of copyright complaints and have to deal with them by yourself.|
|Ⅳ||Before using (especially downloading) any resources shared by AppNee, please first go to read our F.A.Q. page more or less. Otherwise, please bear all the consequences by yourself.|
|This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.|
In fact, myZoom’s role is basically the same as NO$Zoomer – just enables you to play NDS video games using NO$GBA on PC with bigger screen (including Full-Screen). As to which one is better, I suggest when you encounter a problem, just remember to try another one, and it is OK to use the one you like at ordinary times.
// Key Features //
- Entirely Unicode Supported.
- Supported .png image.
- Vista UAC Compatible.
- Rom directory will be saved into .conf file.
- You can select any color for SKIN transparent color.
- Reload Uncompressed Rom, myZoom won’t run No$gb
- Automatically pause Emu when you config myZoom.
- You can close the unzip-window easily except Alt + F4.
- myZoom will remember the path of no$gba.exe. So you can use myZoom in anywhere.
- ROM will be extracted into temporary directory of current user.
- When you exit myZoom, C:\ndsrom will be deleted
- FullScreen mode saved into config file, so myZoom will start in FullScreen mode when you run myZoom next time.
- You can Pause no$gba. The shortcut key is P.
- Support Zip and RAR.
- You can Load ROM with 7Zip compressed. (ALL myZoom Files must be in the no$gba directory/subdirectory.)
- You can use BMP or JPEG for the Skin. BETA VERSION.
- FullScreen function
- Supports Kega Fusion Plugins.
- Two Zoomed Windows, independently moveable.
- myZoom requires OpenGL; myZoomSoft requires CPU only.
- You can hide No$gba, through this program to play games.
- Three kinds of Render API: CPU, Direct3D 9, and OpenGL
// How To Use //
Just extract and copy the myZoom folder to NO$GBA directory, and then run myZoom.exe to select an NDS ROM file (in .nds, .zip, .rar or .7z format) to play!
- Right click on main window of this program to adjust settings
- Press left mouse + right mouse to move lower screen(none border and none all border)
- Right click to move upper screen.
- Right click to move myZoom when Skin On
// Shortcut Keys //
- 1 (below F1): Switch to single window
- 2 (below F2): Switch to double windows
- 3 (below F3): Full-Screen/window
- 5 (below F5): If you switch to single window, you press this key to zoom the upper screen or lower screen of NO$GBA
- 8 (below F8): Turn single monitor On/Off
- 0 (below F10): normal –> turn left –> turn right –> normal …
- P: Pause/Resume NO$GBA
*** The shortcut keys of NO$GBA are also supported, e.g. F11…
// Edition Statement //
This is the myZoom v1.8.36 Final multi-language Unicode edition, collected and finished by SoleWe, including 17 plugins and 7 language files!
// Prompts //
Please do not extract the myZoom compressed package file into an irregularly named directory like, otherwise you will encounter many strange errors.
// Related Links //
- NO$GBA – Most popular and best Nintendo DS emulator
- NO$Zoomer – Special full-featured magnifier addon for NO$GBA
// Download URLs //
|If some download link is missing, and you do need it, just please send an email (along with post link and missing link) to remind us to reupload the missing file for you. And, give us some time to respond.|
|If there is a password for an archive, it should be "appnee.com".|
|Most of the reserved downloads (including the 32-bit version) can be requested to reupload via email.|