|This article is the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, please make a footnote with our article link!|
Nethergate is developed by the famous retro series game Inc Spiderweb Software, with the classic 45° isometric viewing angle, supports Mac and Windows platforms. Nethergate: Resurrection (as the reprint edition of Nethergate released in 1999) is a huge, exciting and fantasy adventure/action role-playing (short for A-RPG) game based on historical-fiction (background set in the ancient times of Great Britain).
// Key Features //
- Two different sides, the powerful Romans and the savage and cunning Celts. Each side has a completely different full-length adventure.
- Enormous game world, with dozens of dungeons and many characters and quests.
- Fascinating storyline. Fight for freedom, or further the glory of the Empire.
- Lost secrets of magic! Dozens of spells and hundreds of hidden magical artifacts.
- Innovative story and unique setting. Unlike any fantasy game you've ever played.
// Install Notes //
- Download and install from official
- Open game and click "Register Copy", then copy "registration code" to the keymaker and generate the "unlock key"
- Go back to complete registration, enjoy!
// Prompts //
- The keymaker (by DELiGHT) did not work (can't be opened) on my Windows 8.1 Pro, but it works all right on Windows XP.
// Related Links //
// Download URLs //
(Download v1.0.3 for Macintosh, 17.1 MB) Trouble downloading using FTP? Try this HTTP download.
(Download v1.0.1 for Windows, 17.4 MB) Trouble downloading using FTP? Try this HTTP download.
(v1.0.1b Final | Homepage)
|If some download link is missing, and you do need it, just please send an email (along with post link and missing link) to remind us to reupload the missing file for you. And, give us to some more time to respond.|
|If there is a password for an archive, it should be "appnee.com".|