|Ⅰ||This article along with all titles and tags are the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, you must add an explicit footnote along with the URL to this article!|
|Ⅱ||Any manual or automated whole-website collecting/crawling behaviors are strictly prohibited.|
|Ⅲ||Any resources shared on AppNee are limited to personal study and research only, any form of commercial behaviors are strictly prohibited. Otherwise, you may receive a variety of copyright complaints and have to deal with them by yourself.|
|Ⅳ||Before using (especially downloading) any resources shared by AppNee, please first go to read our F.A.Q. page more or less. Otherwise, please bear all the consequences by yourself.|
|This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.|
NetWorx is a visual broadband traffic monitor and statistical software from Australia, with by far the most complete functions on the market. It has many practical features, including the broadband speed test, Internet traffic monitoring & restricting, broadband usage statistics by month/week/day, time statistics of surfing the Internet, detection & alarm of broadband traffic anomaly, and so on. The statistics report can be exported as a variety of different formats (such as HTML, MS Word and Excel) for further analysis.
NetWorx supports any type of Internet connection (including both wired and wireless networks), and allows users to monitor all or specific network connections (such as Ethernet or PPPoE) in real time. It can help you easily collect the Internet traffic usage in the process of using computer, thereby contribute to identify the possible causes of some network problems, ensure that users do not go beyond the bandwidth limitation assigned by the local ISP, or track the characteristics of suspicious network activities from Trojans and hacker attacks.
Another notable feature of NetWorx is the highly customizable visual & sound alarming mechanism. Users can set to decide whether to let NetWorx send an alarm when the network connection is broken or some suspicious activities are happening (such as unusual, a large amount of big data stream). Furthermore, NetWorx also supports automatically disconnecting all dial-up connections and even shutting down the system.
// Main Applications //
- Find out and monitor how fast your Internet connection is and how much Internet traffic you consume
- Verify whether your ISP charges your Internet usage fairly
- Detect a suspicious network activity on your computer
- Perform simple network tests such as ping and trace route
- Be notified about excessive Internet usage
// Key Features //
- Clear graphic and/or numeric display.
- Usage reports, exportable to a variety of file formats, including Excel, MS Word and HTML.
- Close supervision of uploads and downloads.
- Support of dial-up, ISDN, cable modems, ADSL, Ethernet cards, and more.
- Network information and testing tools with advanced netstat that displays applications using your Internet connection.
- Options to notify the user or automatically disconnect from the Internet when the network activity exceeds a certain level.
- Speed meter to accurately time downloads and report the average transfer rates.
- Dial-up session journal with detailed information about every session.
// Edition Statement //
AppNee provides the NetWorx Free/Worldwide Edition (no 30 days of trial limitation) multilingual full installers, universal license keys and unlock files, as well as portable full registered versions for Windows 32-bit and 64-bit, Mac and Linux.
// Universal License Keys //
// Installation Notes //
for Portable versions:
- Just extract to use
for Setup versions:
- Download and install NetWorx, don’t launch program
- Copy the unlocked file to installation folder and overwrite
- Run program and enter “NetWorx/Enter License Key“
- Use the universal license key above to register
// Related Links //
// Download URLs //
|v5.5.5 Final||2.95 MB|
|v6.1.1||reserved||2.46 MB | 3.11 MB|
|v6.2.10||32-bit + 64-bit||5.63 MB|
|If some download link is missing, and you do need it, just please send an email (along with post link and missing link) to remind us to reupload the missing file for you. And, give us some time to respond.|
|If there is a password for an archive, it should be "appnee.com".|
|Most of the reserved downloads (including the 32-bit version) can be requested to reupload via email.|