|This article is the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, please make a footnote with our article link!|
Offline Explorer is an excellent and old-brand websites downloading & offline browsing tool developed by MetaProducts, also known as website copier/cloner. It uses the offline webpage grabbing & caching technology to download the web pages of specified websites to local drive for offline browsing at any time. The website types supported by it include: Web, FTP, HTTPS, MMS and RTSP.
In addition to good usability and inbuilt browser, Offline Explorer allows to schedule grabbing task, set and use proxy, choose the grabbing project and size, set the download location and storage space limitation. Besides, it also provides many functions for web development, which enables users to edit, browse and search the downloaded web pages with ease.
In short, if you want to make it possible to run or browse a website in the offline mode, you can try to use Offline Explorer to download all your favorite sites to local hard drive for personal collection or offline browsing purpose.
// Key Features //
- Very fast, easy and reliable file retrieval from the Web (including FTP, HTTP and HTTPS)
- Support of BitTorrent protocol and downloads
- HTTP, SOCKS4, SOCKS5 and [email protected] Proxy support
- Download up to 500 files simultaneously
- Downloaded web sites may be viewed with your external browser or with our Internal Browser.
- Downloaded Web pages may be printed from the Internal Browser
- Downloaded Web sites may be published on the Web, exported to any other directory or compressed to a ZIP file
- Since Offline Explorer uses relative path translation, downloaded files can be easily relocated
- Supports Drag-and-Drop links from Browsers
- Monitors Clipboard for manual or automatic creation of new Projects
- Fully configurable user interface (including toolbar) with a handy New Project Wizard
- Will run in the background
- Provides support and extracts links from Java and VB Scripts, Java Classes, Cascading Style Sheets (.CSS), Macromedia Flash (.SWF), XML/XSL/DTD, Table Of Contents (.TOC), MPEG 3 Play List (.M3U), Authorware (.AAM), Acrobat (.PDF), RealMedia (.SMIL, .RAM, .RPM), VRML (.WRL, .WRZ), QuickTime video (.MOV), WAP pages and MS NetShow Channel (.NSC) files
- The only offline browser that fully supports all known XML technologies, including XSL and DTD files
- Supports use of MS IE cookies while downloading
- Multiple Project Templates make new Project creation simple
- Built-in Backup/Restore projects
- Search through downloaded files for keywords in filenames or in HTML text
- Multiple Projects selection allows fast operations on the Projects tree
- Internal Dialer with ability to disconnect or shutdown computer automatically when download is complete
- Flexible URL Filters with powerful keyword support to fine tune your downloads
- Download speed control
- Downloads can be scheduled, sequenced or started from the command line
// Edition Statement //
AppNee provides the Offline Explorer Pro/Enterprise Editions multilingual portable full registered versions for Windows 32-bit & 64-bit.
// Use Instructions //
- Download and extract
- Run 'OE7.exe' as administrator twice to initialize and import the registration info
- That's all
// Related Links //
// Download URLs //
|If some download link is missing, and you do need it, just please send an email (along with post link and missing link) to remind us to reupload the missing file for you. And, give us to some more time to respond.|
|If there is a password for an archive, it should be "appnee.com".|