|Ⅰ||This article along with all titles and tags are the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, you must add an explicit footnote along with the URL to this article!|
|Ⅱ||Any manual or automated whole-website collecting/crawling behaviors are strictly prohibited.|
|Ⅲ||Any resources shared on AppNee are limited to personal study and research only, any form of commercial behaviors are strictly prohibited. Otherwise, you may receive a variety of copyright complaints and have to deal with them by yourself.|
|Ⅳ||Before using (especially downloading) any resources shared by AppNee, please first go to read our F.A.Q. page more or less. Otherwise, please bear all the consequences by yourself.|
|This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.|
It is hard to accept the very stylish but not convenient enough Unix-like Mac OS X for users who accustomed to Windows. If it is also hard to resist the latter’s beauty, you can use OS X Mavericks Transformation Pack to give your Windows a facelift with OS X Mavericks‘ style/look. Of course, that definitely keeps all the “inner beauty” of Windows (i.e., there won’t be any inconvenience on use).
The essence of OS X Mavericks Transformation Pack is a thorough theme package for system beautifying. This includes OS X Mavericks’ all key elements: startup screen, login screen, themes, icons, wallpapers, sounds, fonts, Dock, widgets, Launchpad and so on.
In addition, this theme package also provides the function of automatic install & uninstall. That is to say, when you don’t like it any more, it’s possible to safely and easily remove it from your Windows. However, AppNee still suggests you to create a system restore point before using it, just in case.
// Key Features //
- Seamless installation and uninstallation giving users safe transformation
- Easily configurable in single click with intelligence Metro UI design
- Designed for all editions of Windows
- Genuine OS X Mavericks/iOS 7 system resources
- Smart system files updating with auto-repair and Windows Update friendly
- UxStyle memory patching
- Lion Frame UI including Aero/Mac features for XP and non-Aero system
- OS X Mavericks/iOS 7 themes, wallpapers, user pictures and logon screen
- OS X Dock emulation with pre-configured docklets optimized for stability/performance
- Dashboard and Spaces with shortcut keys configured
- Launchpad access from desktop corner and Dock configured
// System Requirements //
- Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 (for Windows XP/2003, 64-bit only)
// Supported OS //
All editions of Windows, including XP/Vista/7/8/8.1+, as well as Windows server editions.
// Download URLs //
|If some download link is missing, and you do need it, just please send an email (along with post link and missing link) to remind us to reupload the missing file for you. And, give us some time to respond.|
|If there is a password for an archive, it should be "appnee.com".|
|Most of the reserved downloads (including the 32-bit version) can be requested to reupload via email.|