|This article is the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, please make a footnote with our article link!|
Parallels Desktop for Mac is an extremely excellent virtual machine software running on Mac OS - proven, trusted and widely praised. It allows users to easily, seamlessly run Windows, Linux and other operating systems or applications at the same time under Mac OS X, saving the users' trouble of repeatedly rebooting the computer in order to switch between different OS.
When I was saying that Parallels Desktop is the only best solution of virtual machines on Mac for now, many users might query - so after comparing Parallels Desktop with VMware Fusion, which is the better one? The fact is that: on the same hardware configuration and software application environment, integrating all respects of test results for many times, eventually you will find for the every version, Parallels Desktop and VMware Fusion can almost replace each other in most terms, but Parallels Desktop will always make user feel better with a little bit higher performance - of course, the gap is not obvious at all.
// Business Edition Key Features //
- Includes Parallels Desktop for Mac Pro Edition features for power users
- Full support for Windows, OS X, Linux and other current operating systems (like Chrome, Ubuntu)
- Coherence view mode lets you run Windows applications on a Mac as if they were native Mac applications
- License management via Licensing Portal
- Simple deployment with unified volume license key
- Business class support with 24/7 priority phone and email access
- Annual subscription includes free upgrades
- Customizable in-product "Request Support" option
- No more in-product notifications and third-party offerings
- Configurable software update policy and local update server options
- Restrict end users from changing virtual machine settings
- Restrict end users from creating new virtual machines
- Create expiring virtual machines
- Enforce USB device policies
- Configurable policies via SCCM and Parallels Mac Management
- Run virtual machines in "head-less" mode
- Support for mass deployment of virtual machines
- Ability to assign Asset ID to a virtual machine BIOS
- NetBoot and FileVault 2 support in Mac X OS virtual machines
- Configurable boot delay for a virtual machine
- Customizable Parallels Control Center user interface
// Official Demo Video //
// System Requirements //
- Mac OS X 10.7 or higher edition
// Edition Statement //
AppNee provides the Parallels Desktop for Mac Business Edition full setup + unlock path or portable full registered (patched/pre-activated) versions for Mac OS X, along with detailed installation notes.
// Installation Notes //
To resolute Gatekeeper issues on macOS Sierra we prepared a script to automatically unlock images and programs (annoying image/application is damaged messages pretending you cannot open things).
In cases you prefer a manual installation the image file in this folder could be used. For that reason you might have to partially or completely disable Gatekeeper checks.
For a certain application run in Terminal:
- sudo xattr -rd com.apple.quarantine /Applications/LockedApp.app
To disable checks globally run in Terminal:
- sudo spctl --master-disable
// Download URLs //
|Business Edition||v11.0||reserved||358 MB|
|If some download link is missing, and you do need it, just please send an email (along with post link and missing link) to remind us to reupload the missing file for you. And, give us to some more time to respond.|
|If there is a password for an archive, it should be "appnee.com".|