|Ⅰ||This article along with all titles and tags are the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, you must add an explicit footnote along with the URL to this article!|
|Ⅱ||Any manual or automated whole-website collecting/crawling behaviors are strictly prohibited.|
|Ⅲ||Any resources shared on AppNee are limited to personal study and research only, any form of commercial behaviors are strictly prohibited. Otherwise, you may receive a variety of copyright complaints and have to deal with them by yourself.|
|Ⅳ||Before using (especially downloading) any resources shared by AppNee, please first go to read our F.A.Q. page more or less. Otherwise, please bear all the consequences by yourself.|
|This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.|
Fully functional drawing software often has a very high price, which may be a big burden for beginners or amateurs. And in fact they also do not need too professional functions (like Photoshop), so looking for a suitable tool is often the better choice.
Pixia (old name Phierha) is a prestigious feature-rich, full-color graphics painting and retouching freeware in Japan. It has the vast majority commonly used functions of many professional graphics software, yet more convenient, more practical, and completely free!
But please don’t think the function of free stuff is also shrunk. For Pixia, everything needed is ready, like the basic drawing tools, selection tools, palettes, etc, even you will find more advanced functions are available.
// Key Features //
- Support full color graphics processing
- Management of multiple layers, masks, filters, histories and transparent
- Mode selection original and complete
- Various and customizable filters
- Support Photoshop plugins and filters
- Support up to 10240 x 10240 dots (depends on RAM capacity)
- Number of Layers: As many as memory lasts, no limitation
- Support TWAIN32 devices(eg. Scanner or Digital Camera and Digitizer)
- Support external brushes
- Many personalized settings
- Only 15 MB
BTW, if familiar with the Japanese, you can go to the Pixia’s Japanese official website to get more official or fan-made filters as well as many users-made tutorials and works.
// Related Links //
- Pixia Additional Filters (Automatic Installation File)
- Pixia plugin for Photoshop filters (Automatic Installation File)
// Download URLs //
|If some download link is missing, and you do need it, just please send an email (along with post link and missing link) to remind us to reupload the missing file for you. And, give us some time to respond.|
|If there is a password for an archive, it should be "appnee.com".|
|Most of the reserved downloads (including the 32-bit version) can be requested to reupload via email.|